“Beautiful condo in the heart of Playa del Carmen.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Gabriel01...
Monterrey, Mexico
“Beautiful condo in the heart of Playa del Carmen.”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for a few nights as part of our wedding trip. The condo was located quite conveniently in the very core of Playa del Carmen, just a walk away to La 5ta Avenida (The 5th Avenue), where all the main restaurants and shopping stores are located along.

The condo was beautifuly decorated and fully equiped. It all looked clean and brand new. Appliances and all working well, including the A/C which was runing before our arrival, keeping the whole place cool and humidity free throughout our stay.

The view from the balcony was stunning! Facing partially to the pool area and most importantly, facing to the ocean with its spectacular turquoise color and white sands! We loved spending our time in the condo confortably sitting in the balcony furninture enjoying the view.

Service at the pool and beach area was excellent. All personel was friendly and around at all times, which came in handy when needing another round of drinks, ordering some food or needed our sun shade to be relocated in the sand.

Marissa, the property manager was present from start to finish. Quite professional, friendly and knowledgable, just as she was when we first contacted her when booking our rental. Marissa: thank you for everything, we will come back soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View, location, excellent service from property managemente from start to finish.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dear Guest,

On behalf of TeAmoPlaya Vacation Rentals, I thank you for commenting about the experiences lived while in our property. Thank you for highlighting the positive attributes you were able to enjoy, It was my pleasure to assisted you.

With nothing but gratefulness and a warm greetings from everyone at TeAmoPlaya I invite you to contact us next time you visit us with all your personal request so we can revive this amazing experience you already had, or if possible make it better!

Best regards,

Portugal
Reviewed 4 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Dear guest,

I would like to deeply and sincerely thank you for your very extensive and comprehensive review in which you describe your vacation experience with readers of this important internet site.

You can reassured that we will keep the good work and improve systematically our services and facilities.

Kindest wishes,

MariaLet
New York
“Beware of TeAmoPlaya Vacation Rentals!!!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Firstly I would like to be very clear that this review is not about some of the silly and irrelevant things people like to complain about when they go on vacation just because they like to complain.
I am an avid traveler, have owned several homes in Playa Del Carmen and owned my own vacation rental company myself, Playa Getaways until 2011. So I come with loads of experience about the Playa area as well locations to stay in.
So with that said you will understand that what I am about to say is for your own good and to be very very weary about certain managers who maintain the units at El Faro. El Faro is spectacular! Hands down you can't beat the location, the quality of the units and literally everything about it, TOP a NOTCH! And I think most travelers who gave reviews on El Faro feel the same way I do. However to whomever doesn't know, each unit is privately owned and each unit owner has hired their own property manager to maintain their property. I got stuck with the worst person. Her name is Marissa Leos with TeAmoPlaya vacation rentals. I booked El Faro Surf #101. What saved me in the end from the nightmare she put me through is that I booked the booking originally with Booking.com who protected us all the way and literally forced Marissa to follow through with her contract promises or she would suffer the consequences. So in the end it worked out but can you imagine being told at the 11th hour (the night before our trip) that she double booked our room the last several nights???? So non chalantly she emailed me letting me know this and asked we switch rooms which I wasn't willing to do with 3 young children (plus I paid for a room on the 1st floor since I have 3 young children which she couldn't understand) so taking a room on another floor was not an option. Plus can you imagine being packed, ready to go and not have a set place to stay??? Here is the best part, I am pretty reasonable but her attitude was very matter of fact, non apologetic. Not once did she apologize for the mistake or try to help us with some compensation for putting us out. Actually it went the total reverse! But I am getting there. First I will say that I called booking.com and advised them of this which they were shocked and upset about themselves. They were on the phone with me and then trying to get a hold of Marissa to make it right or else. Marissa finally decided to move the other people into another room and leave us intact where we belonged in the first place. Sounds like it was squared away at that point BUT NOPE! Marissa was soooooo mad that I got Booking.com involved and that they threatened her with penalties that she came back to me and said to me that if I now wanted the room I had to pay a higher price to what we originally agreed to! Yes $700 more!!!!! At this point I was livid!!!! I once again got on with Booking.com and they once again said to her that what she was doing was wrong so she had no choice but to retract on her last email and charge me what she promised. Upset as can be, I paid her via paypal and made my way to Mexico the next morning. But she just wouldn't let the issue go. She had to make it miserable for us all the way through:
1. She told me I could check in early since there was no booking before us. This happened early on in the reservation period. I actually requested this since with small children I wanted to get groceries and put them in the fridge. She said to me that if in case a booking would check out that morning I still would be able to put our groceries in the frig while the unit was being cleaned. Well we flew in at 10am, went to Walmart, bought all sorts of perishables and drove to El Faro. The guy at the front desk Evert, who already had notes on his desk about us told us that Marissa said no early check in, no exceptions. We couldn't believe our ears! She actually was trying to ruin our vacation from the start. Well everything melted through the shopping cart in the lobby for 3 hours while we waited for us to be allowed to check in at Surf 101. By the way the condo remained uninhibited for the 3 hours we waited since we kept on walking past it.
Evert at the front desk was the least compassionate and seemed like she directed the rules and they follow. So during the course of the week many many other more minor things she zinged us with occurred but again I am not here to knit pick since I am a business woman and know what important to relate to a traveler. I am in the process of trying to locate the information to the current owner of Surf 101 because honestly this is not the kind of person I would like managing my property. I will get to whom I need to to make it know . I have all the proof, all the emails, all the correspondence. The grocery bills etc...I will tell you that sitting by the pool there was one other woman upset with her process using TEAmoPlaya as well. My recommendation, go american. Susan Mattingly comes highly referred and she does lots there as well as Luna Encantada. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I will be more than happy to help and respond. We made the best of our Playa vacation but people like that could really make a vacation a living nightmare. Stay away! Thanks for listening....

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Dear Guest,

I use this channel to thank you for your contribution through this social media page in sharing your personal impressions of our company with respect to your last vacation although we are very sorry to see that it was not up to your expectations.

Considering that during the time we spoke before your holiday I never gave you the wrong information about the policy we have about the diferent properties, we highly recomended our guest to first install themsevels into the rooms before doing any groceries since the check in time is and has always been at 3:00PM.

Considering that you changed your opinion before I gave you a solution, explains in a way your appreciation of us base on not having had the opportunity of giving me a chance to compensate or improve the quality of service during your stay, I beleive that once a person stands with a negative position base on the misunderstanding of an information, the situation will leave us with poor and not solving solutions.

Nevertheless, we came with a solution different to the one you pointed here, I would like to deeply apologize if my attitude came as inefficient or careless, my main goal was to stablished a professional and customer oriented solution to your problem.

Thanks for your honest opinion, we strive to be better day by day and with the help of your comments we would accomplish our goals.

Kindes Regards,

Marissa Leos,
mleos@teamoplaya.com
Stockholm
Reviewed 9 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the Trip advisor community; it was a pleasure to read your review and we are sure this has helped many travelers confirm that TeAmoPlaya is the perfect rental for their vacation.

We are pleased that you loved it here; we will share your positive comments with our staff; it encourages them to continue working hard.

Please do not forget that we will be pleased to welcome you back at any time.

Best regards,

Marissa Leos,
puebla
Reviewed 7 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Dear guest,

I use this channel to thank you for your contribution through this social media page in sharing your personal impressions of our property with respect to your recent vacation although we are very sorry to see that it was not up to your expectations.

As you can tell is difficult, in our case more impossible to control the noise on the street, we're a company that strives to be better and we the help of your comments we would succeed accomplishing our goals.

Thanks for your honest opinion and we hope to see you soon in paradise with us.

Warmest Regards,

Property Manager
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing