Review Highlights
Wouldn't have it any other way

A friend and I took a private tour with Leo to see the Mayan Ruins and Cenotes. He was very... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
caseycheft
Amazing Trip to See the Cultural Side Outside of Just Beaches

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and were recommended BTM by our concierge because we wanted to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from USD 89.99
from USD 54.00
from USD 90.00
More Info
All reviews cenote tour tacos tulum ruins sian ka'an la zebra private tour mi amor mayan culture nicte ha taco spot provided history stocked with beer lily pads historical context interesting person soliman bay visiting cenotes
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Sergio and his son Caleb make an excellent team. You feel like you are visiting old family friends. They love what they do and are so happy sharing their best Cenotes with you.

Date of experience: March 2018
sergeitravel22, Director General at Boutique Tours Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hello Kathleen, it was great to meet you and had the chance to guide you in those beautiful Cenotes. Thanks for your review.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We took a guided tour to Chichen Itza with Sergio and we were really happy with the tour. He is nice, very knowledgeable and has a great personality. Also, he is very organized and made the experience a great one. We would DEFINITELY recommend anyone take a tour with this company, they go above and beyond.

Date of experience: January 2018

So glad you enjoyed the Chichenitza tour with us. Thank you for recommending us.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was in Tulum celebrating a friend's birthday and our tour became quite the adventure. Sergio came highly recommended by our hotel concierge at Mi Amor. Sergio was absolutely amazing. He picked us up at 7am sharp and drove us to our destination. During the ride, he provided us with historical context and gave us a rundown of what we were about to experience.

The ruins were so beautiful. He was so patient with us and coached us as we climbed the highest pyramid. I can't imagine how often he gives the tours, so I really appreciated his patience and kindness.

The ceynotes were GORGEOUS. He took us to two different locations - one indoors in a cave and one outdoors. The outdoors version took the cake for me; I literally floated all my cares away.

Sergio is also quite the photographer so don't be shy to ask him to capture adventurous moments.

Sergio, though this review is long overdue, my friend and I are still talking about our amazing day with you. Thank you for everything and continue to educate tourists who are eager to dive into and learn about your culture!

Date of experience: October 2017
sergeitravel22, Director General at Boutique Tours Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

What a beautiful review Jessica, thanks a lot for it so that people may know about the type of service that we provide. I am very pleased that you loved the Coba and Cenotes tour. I would love to be your tour guide again in your next visit to Tulum.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Everything from the scheduling, to the pick up, to the tour was spot on perfect. Leo picked us up on time, at our hotel for a private tour in an extremely clean(brand new) tour bus with refreshments in a cooler. His English was perfect and he was so knowledgeable about the area. He picked out three cenotes for us to visit and was polite and energetic the whole time. The cenotes were all unique and we did not have to wait in line at all as he had it all pre arranged. I had a request to stop off at a specific spot for a picture and he was more than happy to do so. He even ended it at his favorite authentic taco stop which were amazing. I will call this tour company every time I come back and recommend them to any one traveling in the area. You can’t go wrong here and ask for Leo!!!

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we do appreciate it. We are very glad that you had a great time with Leo in your Cenotes Tour. We hope to see you soon and have the privilege to be with you in your next adventure in the Riviera Maya.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Sergio and his son Caleb made our vacation perfect with their personalized service and knowledgeable guidance through the Coba ruins, an underground cenote and a monkey sanctuary in the jungle. We already plan on using BTM again next spring break because they were so impressive-there really isn’t a better way to experience the culture of Mexico when traveling with young children.

Date of experience: March 2018
sergeitravel22, Director General at Boutique Tours Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thanks a lot Mr Musgrave for your great review. It was really great to meet you all. I hope to see you the next spring break.