Banyan Tree Mayakoba
USD 299*
USD 200*
Bookit.com
  • Pool
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
USD 423*
USD 293*
Bookit.com
USD 605*
USD 589*
USD 733*
USD 439*
Petit Lafitte(Playa del Carmen)
USD 237*
USD 194*
USD 479*
USD 227*
Melia.com
USD 833*
USD 519*
  • Breakfast included
Rosewood Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
USD 826*
USD 702*
Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
USD 1,434*
USD 940*
Hotels.com
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
USD 620*
USD 444*
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
2,337 results
All reviewsprivate poolrainforest experienceoutdoor bathtubeco toursaffron restaurantsands restaurantin villa diningla coparesort hostreflections poolsanctuary pool villabreakfast buffetvilla bbqbuggy driversbuggy servicegolf cartbeach club
A TripAdvisor Member
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed 24 November 2011

This was the first 5star location that I have stayed at. Breakfast was the most amazing food that I have ever had. Resort was 80% sold out and we still felt like we were the only people there. Their employes are trained to anticipate what you want before you even do. Everyones English was better than mine! LOL. Great place and can't wait to go back.

Review collected in partnership with BanyanTree.com
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
BTMayakoba, Director General at Banyan Tree Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2011

Dear Trip Advisor’s Member

Comments like yours are definitively nice to read and let us know that our hard work achieved our goals. Thank you for taking the time to share them with other Trip Advisor’s readers.

We look forward to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the Banyan tree Mayakoba Hotel,

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2011

Just delightful. Your own personal pool, private outdoor bath, amazing customer service. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rachel_Ooms

Dear Rachel_Ooms

We are very thankful you for your complimentary comments about our hotel and sincerely look forward to welcome you back to Banyan Tree Mayakoba in the near future.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2011

I'm always cautious about getting my hopes up for a place then finding little things (dust balls hiding in the corners, not enough towels, run down furniture, etc) wrong that would irritate me. This place was not the case and it was absolutely stunning from the moment we entered the first gate and started our long (but beautiful) drive towards the main reception. The entire resort is beautifully manicured with lush trees, shrubs, flowers, and grass. This is the first time I've felt like I was on a vacation and felt the special treatment. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. This was the first vacation for my boyfriend and I and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place. We rented bikes to get around the property and it was the perfect combo of relaxed bonding time with my love and you're on the move to your next destination.Our villa was stunning from our own pool to the hammock to the incredible bathroom, to the grand master bedroom...all the details were closely paid attention to and there was not one thing I was unhappy with.

If you are thinking about this place...book it! I promise there will be no disappointments. I miss it already and I left less than 24hrs ago.

Room Tip: We had the garden villa and it was amazing for the two of us.
1  Thank Victoria L

Dear Victoria

On behalf of all the Banyan Tree Mayakoba staff, I thank you immensely for sharing your valuable feedback with other Trip Advisor’s readers.

We appreciate your notes on our effort in making your stay more enjoyable and smooth.

I do look forward to welcome you back to Banyan Tree Mayakoba in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Area general Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2011

I have visited the Maya Riviera a number of times and the Banyan Tree Mayakoba is by far the best value for the money in the area and an absolutely spectacular resort. The villas are private, gorgeous, luxe and huge, the spa and service impeccable, the beach perfect. The whole experience for us defined a tranquil, luxurious getaway and proved much more satisfying (for pretty much the same price tag) than the spartan Rosewood and the downright depressing, sloppy, past-its-prime Tides (even after the renovations).

Review collected in partnership with BanyanTree.com
2  Thank gabber35805

Dear Trip Advisor Member

I wish to thank you for your complimentary comments about our hotel facilities. It is very gratifying for the Banyan Tree Mayakoba team to know that we achieved the goal of going beyond your expectations.

Wishing to welcome you back to Banyan Tree Mayakoba

Best wishes

Area general manager

Reviewed 18 November 2011

From the moment we arrived we knew we found somewhere special to celebrate our honeymoon.
Our villa was amazing with a private pool and hot tub. The living room was nice but not necessary. Everything else was perfect.
The staff here are so helpful and friendly. The tour office helped us to book two great day trips for diving in Cozumel and to ruins and a cenote.
We dined at Saffron a Thai restaurant at the resort. Absolutely delicious! The duck curry is a must!
Finally our trip to the spa really was a cherry on top of the sundae!
Thanks banyan tree for a wonderful time!

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Neshell
BTMayakoba, Director General at Banyan Tree Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2011

Dear Neshell

We are pleased that you have selected the Banyan Tree Mayakoba hotel for your honeymoon. It is nice to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that you took advantage of the magnificent natural sites of this area.

Thank you for sharing your impressions with us.

We do look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back to this Sanctuary of the Senses.

Best Wishes,