USD 218
USD 181
Bookit.com
  • Pool
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
USD 314
USD 269
Official Website
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 308/night.

Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
USD 179
  • Breakfast included
The Palm at Playa(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
USD 224
USD 202
USD 417
USD 384
Bookit.com
USD 463
USD 342
Melia.com
Playacar Palace(Playa del Carmen)
USD 1,008
USD 532
USD 421
USD 408
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Rosewood Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
USD 879
USD 747
8,964 results
All reviewsgin barla brasserieinfinity poolessence sectionoka sushiflavours restaurantbedroom sky suitesea oliveprestige memberspool butlersthe cantinaspider monkeysroom servicekids clubgourmet inclusivefull kitchenpoolside grill
999 - 1,004 of 8,964 reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Martin served us today at the Kho Thai restaurant and we had the best service! He was very friendly, attentive and made our dinner very memorable! Loved the food and loved the ambience! Thank you so very much Martin!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
KarismaHotelsResorts, Manager at The Fives Azul Beach Resort Playa Del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Beatriz D

Thank you for your review and compliments to our excellent team member Martin Mendez. Our beautiful beach paradise would not be complete without incredible people like him, rest assured he will be rewarded for his efforts.

Thank you again and we hope to have the honor of serving you again at Azul Beach Resort The Fives, Playa del Carmen Luxury Resorts & Residences by Karisma.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Koh Thai is phenomenal! Make sure you get a reservation as they are usually booked. The manager and hostess were very accommodating and Managed to squeeze us in last minute. Ask for Julio Vasquez! Hilarious and prompt friendly service, never had an empty glass!

Dear Erik L

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback regarding Julio Vazquez at our Koh Thai restaurant. It brings us great joy to know that he provided excellent service and an amazing dining experience.

We thank you again and hope to have the honor of serving you again at the Koh Thai in Azul Beach Resort The Fives, Playa del Carmen Luxury Resorts & Residences by Karisma.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend Koh Restaurant at Azul fives resort. You will have to make a reservation the day before but very worth while! Our server Julio Vazquez was extremely professional and kind. Between the group of us, Julio suggested we try most of the dishes on the menu and we were happy we did so.

Dear Brandon W

Thank you for your comments regarding our Koh Thai restaurant and our team member Julio Vazquez, we are happy to hear that his excellent service created a wonderful dining experience for you and your group.

We will be sure to share your wonderful compliments with Julio and hope to have the honor of serving you again at Koh Thai in Azul Beach Resort The Fives, Playa del Carmen Luxury Resorts & Residences by Karisma!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to provide some background here. I travel for work and pleasure almost every month if the year and have stayed at every type of Hotel.

I also have stayed at The Fives last year and had an amazing experience. This is the reason I came back.

Unfortunately in a period of 1 year the hotel has become lazy, expensive and does not serve customers to the high standard of even a 3 Star Hotel.

I am currently staying here with my son, daughter and wife of a 2 bedroom into. Not a cheap trip. We are here for 11 days.

Upon check in I made it very clear that my wife was allergic to any type of sent and opted out of the complimentary aromatherapy. Tonight in night 8 I came home with tired children and sure enough my room smelled like perfume, mint and cinnamon. We had to the open all the windows and leave for 2 hours while it aired out.

On another day they were out of pool towels. When I asked the concierge for a towel he told me they were coming in 30min. 3 hours later no towels. I don’t know what hotel or resort doesn’t have towels and could not use their initiative to give towels.

The bar at my pool also had no water, no straws and no answers.

Room Services gets the order right 50 percent of the time and ignores more requests.

The issues alone are not a big deal but when added up it shows that this resort has become very very lazy.

I am not typically a complainer but I find it unacceptable and will not be returning here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Daniel P
KarismaHotelsResorts, General Manager at The Fives Azul Beach Resort Playa Del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Daniel P

On behalf of the staff and management at Azul Beach Resort The Fives, Playa del Carmen Luxury Resorts & Residences by Karisma we would like to thank you for sharing your review detailing your current experiences with us.

As you are at the hotel , we would like to urge you to contact our chief concierge and guest service at the lobby of the Azul Beach Resort The Fives, Playa del Carmen Luxury Resorts & Residences by Karisma as unfortunately we can not identify you or your reservation from the information shared on this website

We are truly very sorry to hear of you experiences and challenges encountered to date however we would like the opportunities to change your perceptions and ensure we go above and beyond for you during the remainder of your stay, surpassing all expectations

Warmest regards,

gm@azulfiveshotel.com
Azul Beach Resort The Fives by Karisma

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just got back from my 7 day vacay at Azul Fives. I upgraded to a suite which was a Great space for me and my two little ones. Very well maintained grounds and clean modern rooms. Restaurants were very high quality for an all inclusive. Arezzo was our favourite (Italian). Kids club was great, kids loved it, but was very scheduled. My only annoyance was not enough chairs at the main pools and towels ran out very quickly in the morning. Other than that, highly recommend and would consider returning for sure!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank reemakaila

Dear reemakaila

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation.

We are thrilled to know you had such a wonderful stay at Azul Beach Resort The Fives, Playa del Carmen Luxury Resorts & Residences by Karisma and cannot wait for you to experience another Karisma experience with us. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to Mexico and the Mayan Riviera.