“Very fun! Mariachi band”

La Parrilla Mexican Grill
Ranked #164 of 1,455 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We ate here with 11 people and everyone enjoyed it. There was a mariachi band who encouraged us to get up and dance with them. The food was great - everyone loved their dinners. My 11- year old son said it was the best dinner ever!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was by far the best Mexican food we had during our stay in Player del Carmen. The food was fresh and so delicious. We did have other Mexican food during our stay but nothing could compare to La Parrilla.
The staff were very friendly and the service was great .
A must to eat at if you want the real deal.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

If you are a beef lover- you will love this recommendation! Each one of my family members order this and have gone back many times- JUST FOR THE ALAMBRE ESPECIAL!- I am a soup lover so I get the Sopa De Limón// one of my favorite soups around- I love it with extra limon! Simple- but delicious!
One of the best restaurants that has outlived all the new places on 5th.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Went in by myself and had a great Mayan Chicken Fajitas with cheese. Very flavorful, attentive service, guest and servers were having a good time. Singing and mariachi music were coming from upstairs.

Pamela M, Gerente de Marketing at La Parrilla Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Love the idea of going alone to La Parrilla, so you do not have to share with anyone ;) I'm glad you spent a great time at La Parrilla, I hope you've been singing a lot with our Mariachi.
Thanks for your visit and your comment
We want to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We were hiding from the torrential rain at the nearby mall and decided to make a dash to La Parilla Mexican Grill for dinner. I had enjoyed lunch here last year, so was happy to try their dinner menu. We were pleased to be gifted a carnation and little 'pink' beverage in honour if International Women's Day. I enjoyed a Dirty Monkey, which is a Piña Colada with a twist. We were served chips with pico de gallo and a guacamole sauce...and I loved the light crispy chips. My friend ordered the Tortilla soup (mainly to warm up after the soaking we got in the rain.) I ordered the Mayan Chicken Fajita which was a generous portion filled with flavour. Our service was professional and friendly. I will return to La Parilla Mexican Grill.

Pamela M, Gerente de Marketing at La Parrilla Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

I'm sorry for the soaking, but it was a great opportunity to visit us again.
We are glad that the food and drinks were to your liking,
Hope to see you soon.