All reviews boutique hotel every morning yogurt would highly recommend this hotel ave noise beach quinta pdc mexico
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Exceptional rooms for the price. Very clean and friendly front desk staff. The only downfall we experienced was the hot water does not get very hot. The good thing is, it's Mexico and it's hot outside so the lukewarm shower was not terrible. I was very impressed with how quiet this hotel was despite being on 5th Avenue. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor by the pool. It was very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I get that some things are outside of their control like the noisy constructions or lack of parking spaces, but when I found stuff lacking from my lugagge (some shorts, a tshirt and a belt) I was pretty mad. The hotel manager insisted that the girls that clean the room cannot take stuff with them as they're checked in and out, but these were the clothes I had worn the night before... They checked the dirty sheets and the towels they had taken out of the room and the clothes just dissapeared... oh and if you want to rely on the safe, it doesn't work. Poor experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank OmarTrujillo
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We stayed here for 1 night after attending a niece's wedding at a resort nearby. There are only 21 rooms at this hotel. Our room was comfortable, nice and very clean. If you need WiFi, ask for the password at the front desk; the password on the placard in the room is not valid anymore. Breakfast is included with the room and the breakfast terrace is very nice, covered with palapas and very well attended by two local ladies, that will make your breakfast to order.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We were woken daily at 7.30 by construction which doesn't look likely to end any time soon. I don't think you'd be noise free from any of their rooms. We had a "garden" view but had what seemed to be the smallest room - disappointing when you've paid extra.

The shower rarely had hot water in the morning and on one occasion no more than a trickle of water. Afternoons there tended to be hot water, though once we had to ask for it to be turned on.

The staff were all lovely and the hotel provided towels for the beach and the offer of an umbrella. We found the best beaches to be about a 20 minute walk from the hotel as the ones nearer were more rocky. Try between Inti (great for a massage but quite rocky and without too much sun) and zenzi (amazing cocktails).

Food wise, we did the breakfast for the first few days. Omelettes and fruit, got a little boring, so we ate at Chez Celine which was very good French style breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I went for a second time this past week and I was very disapointed about the place, not clean as it used to, they cut the lobby in half to rent the space, it looks cheap now. the guy in the morning at the desk, could care less about everything.

The room was not clean as it used to, I am not coming back, the breakfast, not good as it used to be.

Room Tip: not a quiet place, but that is what happnes along 5ta avenida in Playa
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple