All reviewsboutique hotelevery morningyogurtwould highly recommend this hotelavenoisebeachquintapdcmexico
Reviewed 22 November 2016

I went to Playa del Carmen for a wedding and didn't want to spend a fortune on the hotel. That being said, I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Casa Ticul, the room was clean and nice, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. I was able to walk to everywhere I went whether it was the beach or the restaurants! The only downside was the noise, there is apparently a construction going on next door, I am not really sure if they start early in the morning since that is when I was usually getting back to my room but it is pretty noisy around 11 am.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Every attention to detail, and your needs are meet! We loved staying here, the service is amazing!!! The breakfast included is made to order, with fresh fruit and fruit smoothies. The staff here left you wanting nothing, I will definitely be back to stay here.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I loved the hotel staff and the hospitality. Very young environment filled with music and food/bar! It's again so close to the beach and walking plaza! Hotel does provide decent breakfast and the toiletries (which i loved)!! Expect the hotel located on the main road I have no companions on this hotel!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

So nice!! we loved this little boutique hotel and recommend it! The bed was soooo comfortable we added 2 night because of it oh and the location is great!!! The staff is really nice and kind and we will defently come back on our next visit!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
hotelcasaticul, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Ticul Hotel by Koox Luxury Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Thank you for extending your stay with us, it is always gratifying when guests decide to continue their vacation with us, always the mission is for the guest to feel at home and with you we succeed!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Wonderful staff and facility. However, there is a bar/restaurant located across the street. Music during the day is not very loud. About 10:00 PM they turn up synthesized music extremely loud until 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM. A lot of singing and cheering. If you like to party this is a great spot. If you have a tour at 6:00 AM I wouldn't recommend it. Their web site emphasized they were in a quiet neighborhood.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
hotelcasaticul, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Ticul Hotel by Koox Luxury Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

We regret that the location of the hotel was not to your liking, when you choose a hotel on Fifth Avenue has advantages like being a short distance from the best restaurants and shops.