“Great breakfast”

Ranked #307 of 940 Restaurants in Merida
Price range: USD 5 - USD 11
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We always go to Luciano’s for breakfast when in Mérida. I get a very good eggs Benedict with fresh oj and potatoe wedges for 79 pesos- or about 5.75 Canadian. Good service and nice atmosphere. We don’t speak Spanish but we get by.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It is located in Altabrisa. I tried the parmigiana chicken breast which was good. It does not have a lot of variety of dishes. The wine was good and also the dessert.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My wife and I decided on dinner after the movie at Alta Brisa Mall. Not particularly interested in food court fare we opted to try Luciano Italian Restaurant. The fettucini alfredo was excellent, with just the right amount of alfredo sauce and the noodles cooked perfectly. My wife's spaghetti with oil and garlic sauce and chicken was also excellent. The meal came with a small appetizer of minced tomatoes and spices on small pieces of toasted bread. I found them delicious my wife did not. Service was very good and the prices, without alcohol, were very reasonable. We will go again.

1  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Great food, too bad about the location in a mall. Had chicken lasagna and a chicken dish, can't remember the name. Both excellent. Good prices. Good service.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We went to have dinner with some friends. Kids selected this place because it has a small playground. Lasagna was good. We ask for a special pizza which was good. They offer refills for beverages. They do not have good wine. Salads were ok. Price was high compared to other options near by.