“Fantastic authentic Italian food! ”
Review of Amore e Gusto

Amore e Gusto
Ranked #36 of 854 Restaurants in Merida
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing and well priced. Service was perfect and friendly. Restaurant a wonderful setting. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at Amore e Gusto tonight with my wife and two young boys! The food and service was excellent!! My kids (who can be picky) devoured their spaghetti and a Strawberry tiramisu as well! My wife and I shared a few things which were all excellent! The atmosphere was quaint but stylish and the staff was so friendly! We are here for a few more weeks and will definitely go back!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

It's a small place, kinda homemade, not too professional, but the meal was OK and so was the vino.... we haven't gone back... that tells you something even though we drive past them relatively frequently....

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Nice romantic little place just outside downtown Merida. The staff is very friendly and attentive. We ate a sublime lasagna and linguine. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

After a few weeks in Merida the Wive was tired of Mexican food. Personally, I don't understand how that's possible but I love her, faults and all. So I picked out this place because it served Italian food. What a treat! Seating is outside, it's intimate, in full view of the kitchen and just charming. The food was really excellent, and I can be picky. The service was excellent and they had a good choice of wines. Remarkably, the cost was really cheap.