“Good cuisine and good service @ Bruno”

Bruno Bistro Gourmet
Ranked #45 of 855 Restaurants in Merida
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We dined with friends at Bruno Bistro. The place has been remodeled and looks good, congratulations. Food was good but not great. Should increase quality and price if they want to play in the next level.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Ate here a month ago, perfect meal. Decided to come back tonight! I had the Pescado Del Dia, which was a beautiful whitefish filet in a butter sauce, with salad, rice, and a quiche. My husband ordered off-menu - he asked Bruno for camarones and garlic, and got a beautiful meal of pasta aloilio & perfect shrimp. Plus, service is great. Love it here!

1  Thank plucky602017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Absolutely a delightful place to eat. It has very recently been remodeled and the decor it elegant and inviting. Bruno often comes to your table to explain the special dishes of the day.
We like to "eat early" according to Mexican standards so before 7:00pm. This usually means we have the place to ourselves.
Bruno's is top of our list for where we take our guests when they come. We have never been disappointed .

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

A wonderful restaurant. The staff were friendly. Food was amazing. My wife and her friend had the fish. It was fresh and very tasty. I had a garlic shrimp dinner. Best ever. Lovely setting , we will go again.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended this restaurant to me. I was blown away. Had pork with risotto and it was unbelievable. My friend had a penned pasta and said it was the best he had ever eaten. Service was excellent and setting was gorgeous. Not to be missed. World class cuisine. Absolutely delighted.