USD 106
Hotels.com
Luz En Yucatan(Merida)(Great Value!)
USD 58
  • Pool
Hotel Maria Jose(Merida)(Great Value!)
USD 38
USD 32
Fiesta Inn Merida(Merida)(Great Value!)
USD 70
Hotel Casa San Angel(Merida)(Great Value!)
USD 76
Koox Art 57 Boutique Hotel(Merida)(Great Value!)
USD 68
USD 65
Hotel Hacienda Inn(Merida)(Great Value!)
USD 45
USD 44
Hotels.com
Del Gobernador(Merida)(Great Value!)
USD 59
USD 56
La Mision de Fray Diego(Merida)(Great Value!)
USD 102
USD 83
Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique(Merida)
USD 184
USD 179
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I have never had so many amenities and services in all of my travels! The bellmen
were so helpful that they even tried to make cell calls for me, much to my surprise.
The hotel is not fancy. The rooms were sufficient for a single or double. I was able to have a bathtub, order my ice to be refilled, inexpensive room service, and everyone
in this hotel is fantastic. It is clean and on my favorite street. If you want fancy this is not. so fancy but has simple modern furniure .
They have a breakfast buffet open unti 12:30 pm. there are many choices incuding fruit, cereals. salads, pastry, eggs , sandwich meats and hot selections. The coffee is served by a waiter and refilled. routinely.
I overslept one morning for an appt.and the desk had screened my calls. I have to return to Merida each month until late Nov. for 4 or five days. have no problems with this hotel . I usually spend 150-300 usd for a hotel but I have no problems saving money and this is a great value!

Room Tip: They chose my room and it is fine. I needed a bath tub and they provided it.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2016

At first the room we booked was small, so we upgraded for a junior suite for really cheap price. The room was nice with a nice view of Paseo Montejo. The location was really good, is close to the nice areas of the city. The food wasn't nohing fancy but good to start your day.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

The location of the hotel is good, but the staff is not professional nether helpful. They were rude and useless. I wanted to rest and I could hear everything on the next door room. On my exit they didn't even asked me about my experience with the hotel. Next visit will choose different hotel where the people knows how to treat their clients.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

We have be using this for a training program and have found it to be fairly prices, clean, largish rooms and comfortable beds. Free coffee in the room but no tea, so I had to go get an electric tea pot as I was not able to get an electric kettle to make my own tea. The hotel serves am fantastic buffet breakfast very cheap less than 20 US dollars. Small pool also, on the premises. The best part is the extremely central location, walking distance from everywhere and they have a shuttle that takes you around the city for free. Nice staff and happy surrounding

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SherryMerchant
Reviewed 20 February 2016

We had a 2 night stay while we were in Merida. It's a nice exterior in a good location (within walking distance of the Gran Plaza). The lobby is nice and check in was very easy. The concierge helped us to book a tour to Chichen Itza and a cenote. The room was nice. We were given 2 double beds. The beds weren't too comfortable but they aren't terrible. The room had enough space and the showers are big, but the toilet area is small and the toilets do not flush well. The price was really reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple