See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2016

At first the room we booked was small, so we upgraded for a junior suite for really cheap price. The room was nice with a nice view of Paseo Montejo. The location was really good, is close to the nice areas of the city. The food wasn't nohing fancy but good to start your day.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

The location of the hotel is good, but the staff is not professional nether helpful. They were rude and useless. I wanted to rest and I could hear everything on the next door room. On my exit they didn't even asked me about my experience with the hotel. Next visit will choose different hotel where the people knows how to treat their clients.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

We have be using this for a training program and have found it to be fairly prices, clean, largish rooms and comfortable beds. Free coffee in the room but no tea, so I had to go get an electric tea pot as I was not able to get an electric kettle to make my own tea. The hotel serves am fantastic buffet breakfast very cheap less than 20 US dollars. Small pool also, on the premises. The best part is the extremely central location, walking distance from everywhere and they have a shuttle that takes you around the city for free. Nice staff and happy surrounding

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank SherryMerchant
Reviewed 20 February 2016

We had a 2 night stay while we were in Merida. It's a nice exterior in a good location (within walking distance of the Gran Plaza). The lobby is nice and check in was very easy. The concierge helped us to book a tour to Chichen Itza and a cenote. The room was nice. We were given 2 double beds. The beds weren't too comfortable but they aren't terrible. The room had enough space and the showers are big, but the toilet area is small and the toilets do not flush well. The price was really reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2015

This hotel is about average... I usually like the older hotels because of their charm, but the pool looked nice and I thought it would be fun to stay on the Paseo de Montejo...
Cons- it is NOT as clean as any of the other hotels I have stayed in during my Mexican adventures... Not filthy, but just not all sparkly with crisp white sheets and towels...
The location is great if you want to stroll the promenade, but we haven't really found much to do here, so we taxi to city center a lot...
And without warning they drained the pool. This morning killing our afternoon plan of lounging by the pool after a busy morning in the city center....
I probably wouldn't stay here again.
BUT I might because the staff is awesome! Really really awesome.... And so is the food from the restaurant!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family