“My daily visit ☕️”
Review of Me latte chocolate

Me latte chocolate
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I venture over to Me latte chocolate every morning for my daily caffeine fix. The espresso is smooth & delish...the smoothies are good as well.service by the younger crew is great!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I went here almost every day we stayed on the island. Incredible juices. Try the Summer Refresher. Coffee is tasty and the service is great.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We went here everyday of our trip! The ice is filtered so do not fear anything iced or frozen!!! The iced mocha latte soo good! I would go again!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Perfectly blended latte. We also had their detox water and smoothies which are also delicious. This is my new coffee spot on the island.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed on Isla Mujeres for over a week and made a point to come here almost every morning for our daily dose of juice and coffee. The orange carrot juice was muy delicioso and I couldn't get enough. My husband enjoyed consistent, delicious coffee every morning. Staff was friendly and open to conversation and we enjoyed our time in this cute little space.

Date of visit: January 2017