“A true pearl in an amazing island”
Review of Casa Sirena Hotel

Casa Sirena Hotel
Ranked #2 of 39 Isla Mujeres B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This place just blew our minds. My two friends and I had a great time in this very well designed and maintained B&B.
The room was big and indulging and it seemed like every little detail was taken into account.
The owner Steve will do anything to make your Isla vacation close to perfection. Though very recommended as a romantic getaway, this place can fit a small group of friends too.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank On P

Reviewed 30 January 2012

First off, stayed in room 1- with the little reading nook area. The rooms are beautiful! This room is on the inside of the hotel, so you overlook the couryard. If you like to sleep w/ the windows open, you will wake to some morning kitchen noises outside. I did get a peek at room 3 and its on the ocean side- I think I would like to try that next time... with the windows open, waves crashing... nice! Food is fantastic, my favorite...hmmm maybe the fruit crepes? Hard to pick! And the happy hours... seriously, had me on my @!# each night so be careful! But oh so good:) Loved the company, met some really great people, and Steve... he is the best there is . Much thanks!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jns0508
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This was my second visit to Casa Sirena and dare I say...it gets better each time. It's the perfect antidote to a cold Midwestern Winter and a great place to visit with a group of friends. Steve is a wonderful host and I'm not sure there is anything better than happy hour on the roof. The drinks and snacks are spectacular. The service is outstanding, the food alone is reason enough to return and I think Steve orders perfect weather each time. I look forward to returning and maybe even bringing my husband.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
SirenaSteve, Owner at Casa Sirena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Looking forward to "Ladies Trip 3: Return of the Chicago Mom-sters"

Steve

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Much has been said about the total experience that Steve creates through Casa Sirena. Few things are left to chance...except your own imagination and sense of discovery.
One aspect of Casa Sierna that I remember most was the transition I experienced when entering through the front door...a simple sense of "I Have Arrived". The transition is a distinct feeling of relief, relax, and being at ease...a refuge if you will.
Each day there created an opportunity to start and end the day feeling great! I will be one of the many repeat customers....Tip...reserve your room early!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Are you tangled in the North American rat race? Feeling disconnected from your core. In need of a soul rousing vacation.
Stay at Casa Sirena and you will say:
Heaven had a lottery that I have won. I am filled with riches and feeling at one, with all of life---all of life---all of life.
Steve is a great host, master social weaver and a guy who appreciates fine Anejo tequila.
On a personal note, my wife had a medical crisis on the last day of our week visit. Steve was wonderful, calm & supportive.
EMT's arrive, rush out of room with passports & bare essentials.
Steve graciously took care of our remaining possessions. Packed our bags, (everything neatly folded) and delivered them to our room at the hospital the next day.
He followed up over the next 4 days with supportive messages and the offer of any additional help.
Thank you Steve.
P.S. We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Bobolon

We toasted to your wife's health with the last drops from the amethyst bottle of Casa Noble Anejo tequila... Glad she is on the road to recovery!

Steve