“The ONLY Real Sports Bar”
Review of Nash's Sports Bar

Nash's Sports Bar
Ranked #35 of 258 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Always great to see Nash and the staff. Cold beer, great burgers from the new menu. The only place for sports, lots of TVs with all the sports packages,

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We stop in multiple times each visit to the island.
Nice central location, super friendly service, although not always the
most attentive or accurate. However, any issues I’ve had with wrong food being brought to me, or incorrect total on bill, have been handled amicably so no worries. They’re always willing to put on whatever game you may be looking for, great people watching spot overlooking the busy shopping district.
Burgers are great, perfect when you want a taste of home while watching the Maple Leafs kick azz.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Visited Nash's Sports Bar whilst spending the day on Isla Mujeres from Cancun. Found this place in advance as I knew Liverpool were playing the day we were visiting.

Nash was running around the place making sure every single UCL game was on a TV, to please myself the LFC fan, a PSV fan, a Barca fan and an Inter fan.

He was really friendly and was a genuinely nice guy. He kept the beer coming and made my wife a top notch Aperol Spritz.

We both had a burger which were awesome; very much proper American burgers!

All in all, very reasonably priced for food and drink. We are going back to the Island tomorrow and will probably pop in for a drink!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

WOW the owner just introduced himself and told me to F*** off because I wasn't there earlier in evening for MMA fights! Thought he was kidding but was being real so I walked away shaking my head...quite the businessman! Would never support this bad attitude!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Celebrating our 30th anniversary. Had the prime rib. Very very good. Would definitely recommend. This is actually our second night here and will definitely be back. Pina coldas are cold and fantastic.