All reviews great location communal balcony stayed here for two weeks daily cleaning bring earplugs lots of hot water wifi ac fridge isla centro closet maid
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

A friend and I stayed at Marcianito to for 10 nights. Its not luxurious by any means, but all we wanted was a comfortable clean place to sleep after being out all day and this provided that. You get what you pay for. The location was absolutely perfect, little loud on occasion as to be expected but we loved being in the heart of Centro. Our rooms were cleaned everyday and well. Water pressure in the shower was decent, not spectacular. The people who run the place were very nice albeit speaking little to no English, which is a okay with me. When we had concerns we were still able to communicate them and get them solved. The air conditioning was awesome, but loud, so if you're a light sleeper it may bother you. If I were going back on a tight budget like I had before, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This place is satisfactory for the price. A bit noisy. Kids running up and down the hall. Poor hot water, clean. My cellphone came up missing from my room. Not pointing any fingers, but watch your stuff.They have safes in the room, but mine didn't work.

Room Tip: Watch your stuff
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank hendrix9422
Reviewed 7 January 2017

This is a very central basic hotel. In the middle of town but not too noisy. It had a good hot shower, fridge in the room, wardrobe but the room safe looked broken so I did not use it. It was very hot at night as the fan was not really enough. I needed air conditioning. The hotel is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
hotelxbuluha, Gerente at Hotel Marcianito, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Thanks for your review. This year some rooms will be remodel

Reviewed 4 January 2017

My husband and I just spent 9 nights over Christmas and New Years. We loved the location of this Hotel. We also had an exellent rate considering we traveled at a peak time. The rooms are basic but kept very clean. If you are looking for basic no frills accommodation on the island we recommend this hotel. It's a short walk from the ferry and in the heart of the Centro neighbourhood. Only complaint is the the wifi was down for about half of our stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
hotelxbuluha, Gerente at Hotel Marcianito, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Thanks for you review.

The internet speed in the Island is too slow, no matter where you stay. And in high season, when there are many people try to connect, the internet service fails every time wherever you are.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I had checked this place out on my last visit to Isla Mujeres and liked what I saw. I was a little unsure, showing up without a reservation, but I managed to get a room. Clean and fresh. Comfy bead, fluffy towels. Everything I needed and nothing I didn't. Well, I didn't need the TV.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo