“Somos Paisanos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place. The chicken is stupid delicious. The staff is funny and clearly enjoys delighting patrons. I went there with a friend who is in real estate, that person told them we were buying a place. The employee said ahhh somos paisanos, (we are countrymen) and gave me a free tamale. Later in the week at a subsequent visit he quizzed me about the word and gave me another tamale. Did I mention how GREAT the tamales are, even when you have to buy them? So delicious. The chickens come with all the fixins too!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Came for lunch, and had roasted pork. It was tender put no where near as good as the Cubano sandwich my husband had, and the chicken the people at the next table had looked amazing. Needless to say I had some plate envy, guess we need to go back.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Wanted to eat here for 6 years so finally stopped in on the way to Chedraui. For $7 US per person we had 1/4 Chicken, Beans and Rice and Coleslaw and Corn Tortillas....you will leave full and satisfied.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Outstanding. Went twice for lunch and enjoyed the tortas very much. Dinner seems to switch chefs/menu with some overlap of menu items. Really good and a TERRIFIC value.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

It isn’t ‘fancy’, but it’s clean and delicious! Try a bit of everything... we loved the empanadas, but we enjoyed it all! Three of us ate until we were about to burst for $15. A nice break from the pricier meals we’ve been having.