“The best place for Breakfast”
Review of Rooster Cafe

Rooster Cafe
Ranked #9 of 209 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“The best place for Breakfast”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The staff are very friendly, the food excellent. I only had breakfast there, and enjoyed every morning, watching life walk passed. Internet access is good and I certainly suggest you try Rooster when you walk Hildago in the mornings.

• Hebrew first
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Can't wait for our next meal at the Rooster”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

OMG, I've had gazpacho at restaurants all over Europe, the Caribbean and and the US, but never anything as good as the Rooster Cafe's version. Do not miss the chance to try this.

What could top that experience? Only the best sandwich ever. Admittedly, this won't appeal to everyone, but their grilled peanut butter and banana with cranberry sauce (and thin slices of Apple, which may not have been listed on the ingredients (I don't remember) on homemade white bread is the best sandwich I've ever had anywhere.

This is obviously a crowd favorite for breakfasts, and we intend to try their breakfast before we leave (lots of interesting sounding variations on the standard fare), but I'm definitely going back for a repeat of my first lunch at the Rooster before we head home.

Visited November 2013
USA
“My favorite!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Only on Isla for 5 days this trip but had breakfast here twice! Of all the scrambled eggs we've eaten, Rooster just gets them right: fluffy and hot! I also love their bacon! The staff is so friendly and accomodating and the location is perfect for us! We just keep gravitating back to Rooster's - it is one of our most favorite places to eat!

Visited November 2013
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“Go on Sunday for Lobster Biscuits and Gravy”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is a great little place down Hidalgo and one of the best breakfast places on the island. I love going on Sunday's and getting the lobster biscuits and gravy - it's really good. All the variations of eggs Benedict are also amazing. But I think my favorite thing has to be the Rooster Tea. An amazing combination of fruit, spices, and tea, served cold over ice. Great place!

Normal, Illinois
“Best breakfast on Isla.”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Out of the seven days we spent on the island we visited the Rooster 5 times, and every visit was stellar. The lobster biscuits and gravy were the highlight IMO, but the fresh juice, coffee, apple pancakes, eggs Benedict, Greek omelet, breakfast sandwich, and various pastries were just as good. The owner was always present, and eager to ensure your visit was up to par. The wait staff were extremely knowlegable, and cheerful. Overall, just a fantastic experience.