La Vida Dulce Casitas
USD 289*
USD 263*
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bucaneros Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
USD 78*
USD 76*
  • Breakfast included
Na Balam Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)
USD 224*
USD 147*
  • Pool
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
USD 117*
USD 102*
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
USD 330*
USD 246*
Hotel Plaza Almendros(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
USD 91*
  • Pool
USD 779*
USD 744*
Hotel Xbulu-Ha(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
USD 51*
Travelocity
Hotel Isleno(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
USD 73*
Travelocity
Hotel Marcianito(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
USD 46*
All reviewsdipping poolplace to staydrinking waterperfect locationquiet at nightcomfy beda great stayrooftop deckplaya nortejeristeveunitpalapakitchenetteferryisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We were looking for a place to relax for a week, and luckily we made the perfect choice. La Vida Dulce is within walking distance of everything you will need. The units are clean and comfortable, and have all modern facilities. We stayed upstairs in unit 3, and right outside our door on the rooftop was a palapa that had just been erected 2 weeks before. We were outside under its grass roof enjoying the breeze or laying in the hammocks most of the time. Steve and Jeri are great hosts, and will help you with anything you may need. Thanks Steve and Jeri. See ya soon.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank T-Tommy1
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This boutique hotel is beautifully decorated, the rooms are very clean and have everything you need including fridge, television, air, coffeemaker, free internet and free calling to the US and Canada.

It is close to the beaches, restaurants and shopping.

Steve and Jeri are truly amazing owners. They welcome you not only to the hotel but to their home. They are willing to assist you in any way possible to ensure you have a wonderful holiday experience.

Recently a new palapa and pool has been added to the roof top patio where you can sit back and relax with a cold cervasa

There really are not enough words to describe how fabulous it is!

Welcome to Isla Mujeres!!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank kallieca
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I was on Isla for 17 days,for my son's wedding.It was a time of celebration,the New Year,the Wedding,Both of the newly weds birthdays.I choose to celebrate each event staying on a different part of the island.
La Vida Dulce was my choice for New Years Eve!
I was traveling alone, or a least I was staying alone( the bride & groom were at the bride's apt on the island) I wanted to be downtown for the fireworks,&. to party.
Great choice. It is in walking distance of everything.Restaurants, Shops,North Beach.Even beach towels furnished.I walked all times of night &day& always felt safe.
I loved the space,enough room for the whole family if they wanted to stay.I had two balconies,two bathrooms,the BEST shower,&a kitchen.I was in the middle of everything, with
the privacy of a residential apt.The CON was I did not book enough days @ La Vida Dulce.Thank you Steve &Jeri

Room Tip: Swimming pool, not fair to rate,because it was a work in progress,but by Spring it will be Excellent!That roof top patio is going to be reason enough to rent "my Town House.". I was up those steps in the picture.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Carol B
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Just returned from New Year in Isla. This is not our first time staying we love it and keep going back. Can't wait til next for the new rooftop Palapa and pool. Steve and Jeri made our stay on Isla one of the best. Inviting us to share the table on new years eve to the new year day pot luck on the El Patio. The rooms are clean, the beds comfy, the water hot and endless. But most of all never a lonely night. Way to go Jeri and Steve keep doing what your doing!!!!!!!

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We have stayed here multiple times. Steve and Jeri are great! Always there to offer advice about the island, quiet clean rooms, excellent location with shopping and restaurants and bars right there, and easy walk to the beaches and the Carib side. When we were there they just got their pool and in the process of installing it, cannot wait to get back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family