“Sweet gem in isla”
Review of Dulzura Argenta

Dulzura Argenta
Ranked #8 of 9 Dessert in Isla Mujeres
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this cute little bakery as we were craving something sweet one afternoon. We were enticed by the cupcake on the sign but ended up having an amazing bluberry pie and dulce de leche truffle. Both were amazing! Marita was the sweetest and we loved chatting with her. Really recommend this place for a peaceful moment of sweetness.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Scrumptious food with elegantly personal service I really enjoyed the visit and look forward to returning very soon.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

My husband and I are on our honeymoon and were in search for a nice coffee shop/ cafe. Luckily Dulura Argenta is close to our hotel and provides a picturesque setting overlooking the street below. With great music and a welcoming atmosphere, were heading back soon for more goodies!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This upstairs panaderia has an indoor seating area and rooftop patio! It's quaint and you can sense the sweetness in the spirit of Maria, one of the owners.

My husband and I struggled to find good local places to eat on Isla. We love sweets and Dulzura Argenta was just what we were looking for in a desert shop.

We came into the bakery wanting a snack and Maria fed us some yummy empanadas, but we were super curious about the deserts! We had alfajores the first go round and went back a couple days later for cheesecake (Baileys) and double chocolate cake! Maria was so so sweet just like her alfajores and very helpful. She just moved to Isla and is killing it with her baked goods. We'll forever remember Dulzura Argenta!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We were so happy to find this place,as I was having a chocolate craving. I had a slice of chocolate cake and my boyfriend had flan. Both were truly delicious! Went back several times to this culinary delightful spot and it was a highlight of our holiday.

Date of visit: February 2017