“Stunning & Comfortable Vacation Rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

904Nicole...
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Stunning & Comfortable Vacation Rental”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this apartment for 8 nights.

I received a very warm greeting from the owners who also live on the property.

The property is in a very safe neighborhood and is very close walking distance to Mega (the grocery store) the sea, and shopping. If you get tired of walking, you can easily flag down a taxi and go pretty much anywhere on the island for roughly 25-30 pesos.

Moya and Sergio made sure I had everything I needed during my stay.

I can't recommend this place enough. It's beautifully designed. There is a California sized king bed in the bedroom. Wi-fi. TV. Hot shower (which I never took anything but cold showers because it's Mexico). Full sized fridge with complete kitchen if you want to save money while you're traveling and go to the Mega for groceries.

I highly recommend this place. I will definitely go back if the opportunity presents itself.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I felt safe. It was beautifully designed and had everything I needed for an extended stay.
Liked least: No pool.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Dec 2015
Thanks so much Nicole, it was really nice meeting you and we hope you come back soon ???
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing