Open today: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Review Highlights
Great time

Unique and a lot of fun! Most intense game of Jenga ever! Would recommend trying this out while... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cassie S
Amazing time for my kids!

We were there Saturday, Jan 5, 2019. This is a amazing place to go with your family. My two kids... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jessica M

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from USD 60.00
from USD 105.00
Cozumel Food Tour
376 Reviews
from USD 80.00
from USD 60.00
More Info
All reviews fun experience oxygen bar flash drive underwater pictures helmet dive a lot of fun year olds all ages amazing experience cruise ship tank guns blast astronaut port activity highlights
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Amazing time there the staff is friendly and the overall experience of the water was very amazing. I had never seen or experienced anything like this. Also after I felt very energized.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TerrieatSSS, Public Relations Manager at Clear Lounge Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback, and we are so glad that you had fun! Hope to see you on your next trip.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

It was my first time being able to experience something like this... and I love it! It was not only cool but so much fun!

Date of experience: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TerrieatSSS, Public Relations Manager at Clear Lounge Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of Clear Lounge! We are so glad you had fun. We know you have a lot of choices of fun things to do on vacation, and we appreciate that you chose Clear Lounge!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I've been to Cozumel over 10 times and tried it for the 1st time with my twin 15 year olds for their birthday. The workers are so kind, patient and knowledgeable! They made the experience! Even though it doesn't look that deep I always habe problems popping my ears so they told me to go down the ladder slowly and stop to pop them. They were very patient with me and allowed me the time that I needed. It was very easy to maneuver underwater and you just have to keep your head straight to keep the water out. You can't talk but they use predetermined hand signals to communicate. We played jenga, wrote messages, took pics with the shark and funny phases and shot each other with bubble guns. You can even put your hand under the helmet and touch your face if needed. It was and awesome experience and would definitely do it again! It was my boys favorite thing that we did the whole trip!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The staff was awesome, the experience was awesome, the pictures were awesome....well everything was awesome....highly recommend

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TerrieatSSS, Public Relations Manager at Clear Lounge Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for such a great review! We know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to vacation options. We appreciate that you chose Clear Lounge Cozumel. Glad you had a great time! Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I done this two times and I can’t wait to do it again . I would recommend this to anyone to try.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate that you spent your valuable vacation time at Clear Lounge. We know you have a lot of vacation options, and we're so glad you chose us! Thanks again!