“So much fun”

Clear Lounge Cozumel
Ranked #2 of 8 Fun & Games in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Clear Lounge is the world's 1st underwater O2 bar. Using our patented helmet diving technology you can walk underwater and breathe scented O2 while playing Jenga, shooting bubble guns and posing in our underwater photo booth with fun props! No diving experience necessary! This is the FIRST Clear Lounge in the world!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The staff was super friendly. Very easy and fun. Staff was super helpful. Could have supplied a towel or something after. Otherwise the experience was wonderful

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TerrieatSSS, Public Relations Manager at Clear Lounge Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Anthony, and thank you so much for your review. We know you have a lot of choices of fun things to do on vacation, so we really appreciate that you chose Clear Lounge. We hope to see you again in the future! thanks again-

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"gopro"
"shooting"

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Amazing time there the staff is friendly and the overall experience of the water was very amazing. I had never seen or experienced anything like this. Also after I felt very energized.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TerrieatSSS, Public Relations Manager at Clear Lounge Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback, and we are so glad that you had fun! Hope to see you on your next trip.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

It was my first time being able to experience something like this... and I love it! It was not only cool but so much fun!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
TerrieatSSS, Public Relations Manager at Clear Lounge Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of Clear Lounge! We are so glad you had fun. We know you have a lot of choices of fun things to do on vacation, and we appreciate that you chose Clear Lounge!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I've been to Cozumel over 10 times and tried it for the 1st time with my twin 15 year olds for their birthday. The workers are so kind, patient and knowledgeable! They made the experience! Even though it doesn't look that deep I always habe problems popping my ears so they told me to go down the ladder slowly and stop to pop them. They were very patient with me and allowed me the time that I needed. It was very easy to maneuver underwater and you just have to keep your head straight to keep the water out. You can't talk but they use predetermined hand signals to communicate. We played jenga, wrote messages, took pics with the shark and funny phases and shot each other with bubble guns. You can even put your hand under the helmet and touch your face if needed. It was and awesome experience and would definitely do it again! It was my boys favorite thing that we did the whole trip!