“Rip Off!!”
Review of Senor Frogs

Senor Frogs
Ranked #6 of 24 Nightlife in Cozumel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Okay food and drink BUT when I showed my coupon I ended up paying MORE!!! My fault- I trusted them!! Always trying to scam you in these places!! No bueno!!

All reviews
"servers"
"souvenir"
"ships"

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Senior Frogs is a fun and lively atmosphere. It keeps you laughing and we always have a great time when we visit Cozumel. Never a shortage of shots or drinks. If you enjoy a fun lively bar atmosphere then I highly recommend stopping by.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped to eat here before getting back to our cruise ship. A lively place, with loud music, a clown walking around making balloon hats, a guacamole mobile guy who makes fresh guac (charged to your bill) in front of you, as well as staff that gets up on the stage, leading customers, kids and adults alike, in dances and activities.
The food was so so. It wasn’t bad but nothing to write home about. We don’t drink but tequila and other drinks were literally being poured down the throats of adults. Definitely a good time. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the kids were happy to take home those giant plastic cups.
Kid friendly place with helpful staff and good service.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We love Senior Frogs and stop at each location in the islands. We've never been disappointed. The atmosphere is so much fun, even for older people. You just can't help but to laugh and join in. The music is non stop and will keep you hopping. The drinks are unbelievable. You can order them is several different sizes. The food is also first rate. We've always enjoyed eating here if for only a snack or a full meal. Try Senior Frogs once and I'm sure you'll go back just as we have, year after year.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Husband and I stopped here while we were in port from our ship Freedom of the Seas. Had so much fun! Food was delish and drink were yummy. Entertainment is the best...balloon guy, dancing, party games, shots all around and conga line. We would definitely do a Senor Frog’s again! PS - they serve popcorn from a dog bowl - clean one of course but funny!!!!