“So fun!”

Habanero's Grill & Bar
Ranked #3 of 458 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I loved the music and swing seats! Such a fun time! Christian is the best, he made me a special drink and everything!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My mother and I have cruised to Cozumel multiple times and this is always our first stop off the ship. The staff of friendly, drinks are cold, and the food is wonderful and authentic. We can’t wait to get back!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

What a fun place with swings and great drinks! Our bartender Christian was a lot of fun and made us some great shots! Best bar in Cozumel!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome! The tequila selection is muy bueno, everyone is happy and you sit on swings at the bar! If you don’t come here you will be sorry!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This place has the best margaritas I've ever had. Great atmosphere. Swings for seats. Never seen anything as good as this in the states.

Date of visit: March 2018