“All the good things you read about Coral reef Inn are true”
Review of Coral Reef Inn

and 1 more site!
Coral Reef Inn
Ranked #7 of 25 Cozumel B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 December 2010

We (my 18 y.o. son and I) spent a week at the Coral Reef Inn. I can confirm all the positive comments made by previous reviewers. Great room / facilities and Leona & Jerry were always helpful. Only a short walk to a major shopping centre and a 10 minute walk into the centre of San Miguel. A 10 minute drive and you can be at beaches where you can snorkel. I'd stay here again as well as recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: December 2010

Reviewed 29 November 2010

My friend a I stayed at the Coral reef Inn Thanksgiving week and we had a wonderful stay. The Inn is so beautiful. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and new. The upstairs open kitchen rooftop and deck were perfect for cooking dinner with friends. Close to downtown and the grocery store. We walked every where. We are scuba diving fanatics and we have found our new home in Cozumel. I would recommend this Inn to any one that wants to get away from the resorts, cook in an open roof top kitchen and gather with friends. Jerry and Leona Wright are the perfect hosts. Helpful, accommodating and so friendly. Loved it!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DenverMermaid
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I spent 4 days in Cozumel at the Coral Reef Inn. It was the perfect choice for my dive trip. Close (within walking distance) to the Dive Paradise pick up pier. Easy walk to get a few groceries and close to downtown. Never needed to take a cab anywhere. I have been to Cozumel before but not to Coral Reef Inn. I definately plan to stay there next time I go. I felt like I was at home.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I spent a week at the Coral Reef Inn and it was just what I needed, a break from a very hectic job. Very relaxing, close to shopping and a short cab ride to excellent snorkeling. I liked the hammock and had some good afternoon naps in it. The kitchen and deck on the 3rd floor were perfect for me. I enjoyed lazy mornings upstairs with my coffee and my book. I bought some breakfast and snack foods at the grocery store down the street and they supply coffee at the inn so I didn't have to go out to find something to eat for breakfast. Jerry & Leona gave me some suggestions for places to snorkel and eat.I expecially liked the snorkeling at the Money Bar and Cozumel Caribe. Both had lots to see and good food. It didn't seem like there was much in the way of night life on the island but there was plenty going on around the square during the day.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2010

We had a great time at the Coral Reef Inn. The rooms and bathrooms are really clean and comfortable, and the hosts/owners are really nice and helpful. It was a great place to stay, and we were able to walk downtown within a few blocks. Also, it is very reasonable on price. Setting up the dive package was easy too.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple