All reviews jerry leona home away from home shared kitchen place to stay corpus christi minute walk rinse tanks scuba equipment rooms are big other guests close to downtown hosts island dive refrigerator palapa hangers
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We travel to Cozumel ofter, but previously always by cruise ship. This was our first fly in and stay, so I was a little apprehensive, but pleasantly surprised by what I found at the Coral Reef Inn. It was very conveniently located walking distance to most places. Clean doesn't quite describe it, more like spotless. The owners where so so did is say so very nice. I have done much traveling, stayed in many B&B's, hotels, motels, and suites, this ranks a my top spot.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

So there's this little place that I know, and I'll share the secret.
Coral reef inn is perfect from the spacious, clean air condition rooms, the bathrooms are fantastic could spend all day in there.
The fully equipped kitchen with a beautiful view on the roof, quaint, quiet, relaxing this was the best place I have stayed yet.
5 minute walk to the sunset, to the supermarket and the hustle and bustle of life on the island, I highly recommend staying here over any hotel, just be careful, you may never want to leave!
You couldn't ask for two nicer people to be running the place, so helpful and seem as though they are just there to please everyone. Need anything or want any recommendations just go ring the bell.
I'll be back I hope you guys go here!

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed for a week with my son. Clean, comfortable and under 10 mins to supermarket and bars etc and Dive Paradise. Owners are chilled and helpful - you want to know who/what//where and they will know. Great set up, and if G&L are reading this Mr Taco was great - thanks

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank Paul T
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

What a nice place to stay. Gerry and Leona must be two of the nicest people you could ever meet and their Inn is just homely and comfortable. They know where to eat, shop, rent cars etc and nothing is too much trouble. Want an easy care free stay that's local to the centre then Coral Reef is the place - Paul Ben and Vicki will be back

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 3 June 2015

My wife and I spent a week here while doing our open water course. We had a relaxing stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay again if we're back in Cozumel.

Pros:
- We loved the rooftop kitchen. It's a great atmosphere to start and end the day, as well as meet other travelers.
- It's a short walk to the dive shop (Dive Paradise for us), super markets, and restaurants.
- Owners are very friendly and approachable. Jerry had some good suggestions for eats and gave us a ride to the airport at the end of our stay.
- Room was simple and comfortable, plenty of clean water available, strong a/c and wifi.

Cons:
- Can't think of anything. It's not right on the water, though we walked to the Barracuda (No Name Bar) and for the cost of a few drinks, spent a few afternoons lounging in the sun.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple