“Great time ”

Del Mar Spa Cozumel
Ranked #21 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The massage was amazing and the ladies were all so nice! Perfect outdoor setting right on the beach.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My boyfriend and I (we are in our late 20's) went to Sunset beach and this gem was there. I got a massage from Anjelica (sorry if I spelled that wrong) and it was honestly one of the most memorable things about our vacation for me. The massage was amazzzzingg. . . so . .AMAZING. I became so relaxed that I fell asleep and she let me sleep after she was done! The setting made it even better with the ocean right there, soft music playing, and a beautiful breeze. I have to come back here . . and HIGHLY recommend it. The prices are perfect.

2  Thank Christine S
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

This was our second visit in Cozumel, for this cruise we decided to go to this Spa , we scheduled a couple massage at the Spa, couple of minute walk from the Pier , this was a nice little cozy place, clean and very friendly people, not the same as the Hotel spa"s but simple . WE both enjoyed our experience and would recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My sister and I both had a massage by Alexa. She was such a good therapist that we booked another one the following day. Complete relaxation! Thank you Alexa!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 July 2014

As a massage therapist myself I am always happy to find another amazing therapist. Manny and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend checking them out while in Cozumel. We always make sure to schedule a couple as soon as we get in town.