Melia Cozumel Golf - All Inclusive
USD 328
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mexicana Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
USD 86
USD 250
USD 221
USD 211
  • Breakfast included
Villas Las Anclas(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 292
USD 239
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 268/night.

Cozumel Palace(Cozumel)
USD 486
USD 471
3,350 results
All reviewsadult pooliguana grillsnack barla islagolf packagefamily poolfishsea weedocean viewmake reservationschicken wingsclear watersmall resortactivities poolgreat beachbuffet restaurantactivities staff
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We typically stay at much larger resorts but loved this resort. The room was normal resort room. We stayed in the tower building which had the most amazing views. We did upgrade to have private check-in, beach hut reservations, and ability to book speciality restaurants with preferred times.

The beach was beautiful. We were able to snorkel right off the beach. The beach was clean and seaweed free.

The entertainment staff are outstanding. They work extremely had to keep guests busy and entertained. We watched the evening show every night and totally enjoyed. Mary, Carlos, Otoñeio, Norlberto and Susie were awesome.

The Buffett, and specialty restaurant staff with the exception of one were great. Adrian and Lupe were awesome. They took great care of us the entire week. Food was very tasty and even for smaller resort had plenty of options.

We only experienced one issue at speciality restaurant Cafe Paraiso - with Miguel. We were looking for a refill of my daughters drink. I politely asked sir may we have a refill to which he dismissed me and said wait a minute then never returned. I was extremely taken aback by his dismissive and rude response. I understand being busy however he was working with three others perhaps could have been handled differently.

The resort is close to town quick cab ride to excursions and shopping. Would stay here again if we go to Cozumel again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank jemirata
Melia C, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Melia Cozumel Golf - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Jemirata

We wanted to thank you for the time you spent on writing your kind words, the positive comments and encouragements you gave to us ; it is the best anyone could want in our career, on a worldwide service company.

I'm delighted you are pleased, with our service and that our staff was able to be of assistance and make your stay enjoyable the days you were stay with us.

Your comments are really appreciated, and we had a wonderful sense of having done the right thing.

Once again thank you for choosing Meliá Hotels International, and specially Meliá Cozumel, we will love to have you back in a near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week with 3 other family members. The rooms were very clean, but a little disappointed that all of the rooms with two beds in them had full size beds.
The beach had some seaweed when we first arrived. A storm had come through there a few days before and they had the seaweed cleaned up within 2 days.
The staff was very nice and accommodating for anything that we needed.
There was a great selection of alcohol.
My biggest downfall was the buffet. Most days the food was not very good. The snack bar did not have very good food either. If it wasn’t for the food, I would probably stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Reviewed 28 April 2018

My husband and I loved the Melia Cozumel! The beach was gorgeous, the rooms were clean and all the staff were very friendly and accommodating. William, Carlos, Ornadio (?) Mary and Norberto were some of our favourite people there.
The resort is small enough that everything was very close and the way they set up the kids pool away from everything else was nice (we love kids but don't have any of our own). The beach was never crowded and there were always chairs to lounge on.
We will definitely return next year and bring my parents with us!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International

Dear Nicoledober

Reviewed 28 April 2018

At check in we were escorted to the Premium lounge check in area. Check in was a breeze and our room was ready when we arrived about 2pm. We had upgraded to premium oceanfront and once we saw our room we were thrilled that we had! We were in room 902, oceanfront over the adult pool. Room was comfortable. Bathroom could have been updated. I am very tall and the shower head hit me in the chest. Had to be a contortionist to get my hair clean. Asked if they had any suites with upgraded showers/bathrooms, which they did not. Bed was extremely comfortable, plenty of pillows. Had an amazing balcony with a table and 2 chairs. We spent a LOT of time out there. Had a coffee maker in the room so enjoyed morning coffee on the balcony each morning. We spent our days at the adult pool and never had any problem getting a lounge chair. As part of the premium upgrade we were allowed to reserve the palapa on the beach for one day. Normal charge is $25 day. Must say I loved it! ocean front, large bed, 2 lounges, comfy extra pillows, with butler service for the day. Awesome. The beach was clean and amazing. The sand was white and powdery. Amazing beach for Cozumel. first 2 days the ocean was crystal clear. Storm rolled in on the third day and deposited an unbelievable amount of seaweed. They have staff out there at 5 am every morning cleaning up the seaweed. It was so bad they had to use trucks for 3 days to haul it all off after the workers piled it in 6 ft mounds. Couldn't really swim in the ocean for the remainder of the week. Short walk next door though and the water is perfect at the El Cozumelino. I stayed at that hotel a few years ago though and would NEVER go back. The service was awful and the staff was rude. The staff at the Melia was probably the best Ive encountered in the past 15 years. Very friendly and accommodating. This is definitely not a party hotel, but if you want relaxation this is the place. The grounds, pool, and room were very clean. This place is spotless. Drinks were never watered down as I've encountered at other resorts. The food was average. We did try 2 of the restaurants and they were both very good. Highly recommend the Argentinian. The buffet food was good, but was never very hot. Dessert selection was the smallest Ive ever seen, but good. The staff in the buffet room and restaurants is awesome. Never waited for a table and service was excellent. The buffet did a nice job changing up the menu each day. Would have been far better if they can figure out a way to keep the food hot. I noticed they store new trays in a rolling container so who knows how long its been sitting in there before its even put out for the guests. The one (and only) negative to the entire resort is the beach grill. UGH. Save your time and just go to the buffet. The menu at the beach grill is limited and mostly deep fried. The chicken wings (smallest Ive ever seen in my life) were never served hot, or even warm. We probably ate in there a total of 4 times and every single thing we ordered was stone cold, except one order of cheese sticks. The cook premakes everything and just lets it sit there until someone orders. I saw one afternoon they had at least 20 hamburgers piled on the back rack cooked and waiting. I'd rather wait 5 min and get hot food. I am not exaggerating every single item was cold, not even luke warm. The cook behind the counter has a bit of an attitude. He was the only employee who wasn't friendly/helpful. The grill could be a thousand times better if they didn't pre cook everything. Very disappointing. Would rate the beach grill a zero. This is a small beautiful resort. I would absolutely go back in a heart beat. One of the most relaxing vacations Ive had. Note to management I would get rid of the whole towel card thing. Such a pain in the butt. Other resorts just have towels on shelves by the pool and that is much nicer.
If you want a relaxing vacation with stunning views and outstand service head to the Melia. We will definitely be going back!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank shelley662016

Dear Shelley

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Went for the first week of April 2018.
Where to start?
Check in was fast, no fuss.
Room wasn't quite ready. No big deal.
Got our bracelets and headed to the buffet.
Great food and drinks.
What a start to the vacation.
Only got better.