The hotel property is very nice. Spread out but that adds to appeal unless you don't like to walk. We were staying there 5 nights which entitled us to 2 nights at ala carte restaurants, except when we went to make reservations, there were none available for the 5 nights. This is not right!!! Lots of people who know how to make most of all you can drink. Never seen so many people bring their own mugs to a vacation. Food was very tasty and service was very good. It has perfect location for Cozumel diving. Only 2 minutes to Santa Rosa wall. 20 minutes and $18 to get to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, Barcelo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel