Loved Casa Mexicana. Friendly staff, clean, spacious room with nice balcony.
Breakfast buffet to die for (have the pulled pork!).
Easy to get into the main centre of Cozumel and a great supermarket 100m down the road. Just avoid the cruise ship area, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, hooters etc, sad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana