This hotel is in a great location, walking distance from the ferry terminal and many stores and restaurants. Also near one of the best dive shps. We had an ocean view room and enjoyed sitting out and watching the cruise ships and the beautiful colors in the water. Our reservation included breakfast which was excellent. The only negitive, it wasn't as hot as it should have been. The hotel was clean, staff friendly and food good. I will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana