We just got back from the Park Royal and had an amazing time. My kids had a great time. There were a lot of other kids for them to hang out with. The facility is spotless. They are constantly cleaning from early morning to late into the night. They try very hard to keep it clean. There are 3 pools. One adult and two that the younger people hang out at. Because it was Spring Break you needed to get the pool chairs reserved by 5:30 AM but that is nothing new. That is Spring Break wherever you go. The beach is extremely small but the snorkeling was excellent. You do view the cruise ships but honestlyl I never heard them. They are beautiful to watch come in and out and that's about it. They don't effect you in the least. The rooms are great. They are large, clean and bright. The beds are a little firm but had no problem sleeping at all. To tired at night to care. The rooms were clean and that's what mattered. I was told the way they reserve rooms are members top to bottom, then RCI members top to bottom and everyone else bottom up. You do need to be above 7 to get a good view at the ocean. The gym was great. Two treadmills, two elipticals, bike, weights and weight machines. The entertainment was fun. They try really hard to please their guests. The food was average. The morning buffet was excellent but everything else was average. We didn't like the Italian restuarant but loved the Mexican restaurant. Try the dirty monkey at the pool. The staff was excellent. We had absolutely no problem at this hotel. Only thing I would change is to improve the food. My kids 15 and 13 loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turquoise - often crystal clear waters -are just offshore. Beneath the surface are breathtaking reefs to attract undersea divers (and fantastic undersea life) from around the world and the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is in the center of it all. The leading All-inclusive on the island welcomes guests to 342 spacious guest rooms each with balcony overlooking the finest corner of the Caribbean. All inclusive, unlimited meals, drinks, snacks, 4 restaurants, buffet style and a la carte, 2 snacks, Café Sole (coffee house), 5 bars, room service 24 hours, in room mini-bar that is restocked daily, high-speed internet access (surcharge) or basic free internet, live entertainment, kids' club (0 -12 years old), fully equipped fitness center ($), spa, 3 resort swimming pool (including 2 infinity pools, main pool & kids club pool with water slides) and two Jacuzzis facing the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Hotel Cozumel
- Park Royal Cozumel Mexico