“Great Time!”
Review of Pantera Tour

Pantera Tour
Ranked #131 of 288 Tours in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a local tour operator, offering the best experience and services since 2001, based in Cozumel island and owned and operated by locals
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This tour was a great time!

I was a little worried when it started off because there was some confusion on the pick up time or something. They were hard to get a hold of and almost an hour late.

After their representative came and met us, it was a short wait for our guide to come. This is a much more personalized tour, as it is just the guide and 1 group(up to 2-3 jeeps). So it is not part of a huge group made up of 10 groups and 20 jeeps. The tour itself was very diverse and in depth. You see everything from city to jungle to mayan ruins, etc... The time and way the tour is scheduled is very well done.

Our guide was Braulio Chac. HE WAS AWESOME! When it came to any info on the island or history he was great. He knew all the tips and tricks to each part of the excursion and was very easy to talk to and get along with. He did not make it awkward or pushy or anything of the sort.

I would strongly recommend this tour. I would also recommend asking for Braulio!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Going to Cozumel is not a new thing for us. This year were wanted to do and see new things. All the reviews about how great Pancho is as a guide are spot on. He made the trip fun and knowledge.This is a tour not to be missed.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

My family and I took this tour in December, it was great! I highly recommend this excursion. This tour took us to a tequila factory which was very interesting and tasty. You are able to purchase tequila at the factory. The lunch that was provided during the trip was amazing. The beaches were beautiful. Overall it was a great tour.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Was a very organized tour. Jeeps were nice and clean and the tour guides were funny and very professional. They were very informative and knowledgeable. We covered a lot of territory and saw most of the island. There was ruins, light houses, snorkeling, sea lion show, and nice buffet lunch.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I love the jeep tour we do this every time we go. Pancho is a friendly, great tour guide. Very nice way to see other things to do in cozemul. Just bring some sunblock.