“Perfect stay in a perfect location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Villas/Cozumel Standard Master Bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villas/Cozumel
Standard Master Bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
NikitaPro...
Brooklyn, New York
“Perfect stay in a perfect location!”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Before coming to Cozumel, my girlfriend and I (well, mostly my girlfriend ;) ) researched over two dozen places to stay. In the end, we decided to stay with Dennis and Silvia at Villas Deja Blue, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice!! It was a wonderful stay. Dennis went out of his way to pick us up at the airport when we arrived, helped us out with advice on everything from food to car rentals, and arranged for a scuba diving shop to pick us up at the hotel and drop us off. The location was a few blocks away from the main strip a.k.a. the touristy areas, which was perfect for us. The room was clean and very cozy. The restaurant, run by Dennis's wife Silvia, served delicious breakfast every morning, which we couldn't get enough of! Everyone was extremely friendly and outgoing. Dennis and Silvia brought us salsa dancing one night, and another time just saw us walking to the car rental place, pulled over, and offered us a ride. In short, everything was perfect. When my girlfriend and I come back to Cozumel, I know where we will be staying again! Thanks for everything Dennis and Silvia.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The friendly and outgoing nature of everyone at the hotel.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
gallosdep...
“Another day in PARADISE !”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

If you're looking to unplug, relax, and recharge, this is the place. It is in walking distance to everything you need. We enjoyed seeing parts of the island we had not previously seen. Dennis and his wife Silvia are great hosts as well. Thanks again guys..hope to see you soon !

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mario C
Toronto, Canada
“relaxing”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

my stay at VIIAS DEJA BLUE HOTEL was very relaxing and comfertable, the host was always there if we needed him,rooms very clean and pleasant staff ,lots to see and do,there is a new additon to the hotel SILVIAS COJINA, AUTHENTIC mexican meals,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the host and souronding area
Liked least: there was nothing l did,nt like
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Thomas B
Toledo, Ohio
“Perfect father son dive vacation accommodations”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

My son and I arrived April 2 for a 8 day dive vacation. I found Villas Deja Blue after an extensive internet search. On arrival we were met at the airport for transport by Dennis the owner. When we arrived at Villas Deja Blue we were shown our room and given keys. The property is beautiful as shown in the pictures. The location is ideal allowing for short walks to the grocery store and downtown resturaunts. Also onsite is a small resturaunt La Cocina de Silvia with incredible authentic food at very reasonable cost. The pool is convenient for cooling off late in the day. The best part of staying at Villas Deja Blue is the customer service. Dennis was willing to provide rides when needed and local advice when asked. As an example my son really wanted to do a night dive and the operation we used for our other dives was unable to accomidate our request. Dennis made a phone call and set up a night dive with Studio Blue whom I would also strongly recommend. The dive was reasonable in cost and my son's favorite for the week. If you want a relaxing and interesting stay in Cozumel I encourage you to stay with Dennis and Silvia.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the excellent cutomer service and great location
Liked least: Really there was nothing I did not like.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Teachcrai...
“Villas Deja Blue is a great place to stay in Cozumel.”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent 10 weeks at Villas Deja Blue (late Jan- early April). This was our 3rd year renting from Dennis. Our 1 bedroom apt is perfect for us. We are within walking distance of grocery stores, beaches, shopping and wonderful restaurants, and with the addition of Silvia's Cocina which is right on the corner, we can walk a few steps to wonderful and very resonably priced meals. We have already booked for the next two years!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing