“Allegro Resort”

USD 85.00*
and up
2-Tank Certified Dive Excursion in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Pro Dive Mexico, winner of the "2014 Tripadvisor certificate of excellence", operates several 5 Star Gold Palm Dive resorts, awarded with the National Geographic Award on Cozumel island (Allegro Cozumel Resort and Melia Cozumel). Providing high quality scuba diving with own dive boats, multilingual Instructors/MSDT into the famous Cozumel Marine Park. (TOP10 dive destination in the world). Daily snorkel excursions, dive excursions, cenotes excursions, sailfish encounters and famous whale shark safari's.
Katy, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Allegro Resort”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Just completed 13 dives with Pro Dive at the Allegro Cozumel. The first year they were at the Allegro I wasn't very impressed. They were pretty good last year but not great. I had considered diving with Dive Palancar this year, but you just can't beat the convenience of an "in-house" dive shop.

This year I read the good reviews and decided to go with Pro Dive again. I think they did a good job. I was lucky that I got good divemasters for most of my dives. Lee was a lot of fun. Fritz was very accomodating to advanced divers, allowing a considerable amount of freedom on depth and decompression limits. I really appreciate that. I hate having to come up when I have lots of air and lots of no deco time left.

I will dive with them again next time.

Visited August 2012

• Polish first
“😄👍Totally awesome”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

The staff at Prodive (Dreams Puerto) were AWESOME!!!! My 10 year daughter decided at the last minute to become a certified junior diver. We meet a fantastic, kind, patient and extremely knowledgable instructor named Pete Touley. If you want the experience of a life time get certified! My daughter has not stopped talking about how much fun she had and how wonderful Pete made her experience. Way to go PETE!!!!

Allen, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Splendid Diving Experience”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

The folks at Pro Dive Cozumel provided amazing service to my whole family. They arranged it so that my husband and I could dive while they took our kids a little ways over to snorkel at the same time. I thought it was a really nice touch that we could all be together on the same boat.
After some instruction in the resort pool, they allowed my 9 year old son to do a "bublemaker" out in the ocean...it is basically a shore dive...but he was under for 50 minutes and saw lots of marine life. It made his year. The Pro Dive staff that we had direct contact with were Sandy, Louis, Hans, Pablo, and Amanda. They were all top-notch professionals and we really appreciate all of their hard work and friendliness. I would recommend to anyone and look forward to returning myself.

Chesterfield, Missouri
“A first class operation all the way!”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I've logged over 350 dives, dove all over the globe and can honestly say that the staff at Pro Dive in Cozumel are the most professional that I have ever dove with! Their briefings are thorough (even include underwater signs for the various marine life you might encounter) and safety oriented. The office staff and gear handlers are just as professional (and fun!) My buddy and I were matched with divers of like experience, which made for longer and more challenging diving. I would recommend Pro Dive to all divers, new and experienced. You will love every minute of your diving experience!

Leduc, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Second time out, even better than the first”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I dove with ProDive back in October and had a great time, I just got back from my second trip out there and I dove with them this time as well. Both times they were excellent, they run a very professional outfit.
Geraldine books the dives and arranges pick-ups and logistics, she's very helpful and makes sure everything is going according to plan. She even emailed my wife to let her know what time I would be back from a long excursion, very much appreciated. Big thanks to Torro for being an excellent guide in Cozumel and the cenotes, as well as Joh, Marcus, and Will.