“Unique meal in Cozumel”

Del Sur Argentina Empanadas & Grill
Ranked #68 of 370 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Unique meal in Cozumel”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Very pleasant atmosphere. Exceptionally clean and inviting decor. The empanadas were good but not as great as I had anticipated given all of the wonderful reviews here. Still, they were good and different. Loved the Vascio - both of us had it and it was exceptionally tasty and tender. Salad was a nice surprise and very good too. Would definitely have some malbec here. Several nice choices on the menu. Would definitely return - go and you will enjoy it very much.

• Visited May 2012

Crystal Lake, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Best empanadas I have ever had. Renee remembered my husband, found out it was our honeymoon and treated us like family. He opened a bottle of incredible wine on the house, sat down with us and talked to us for almost an hour. Great guy, incredible service and fantastic food!

Visited May 2012
Cockeysville
“Always great”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

This is one of our CZM favorites. Got to have the dessert empanadas. We had food delivered to the hotel one evening and it was so easy and so good! Another night we went into the restaurant for dinner and the service was not as good as usual, but the place was packed with a big party. (The food was great.) A third night we got dessert to go. We love all of the empanadas - veggie, cheese, meat, but especially the apple and chocolate!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank JV G
Chicago, Illinois
“More than Empanadas”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant on every trip since it has opened. Each time we are in Cozumel we try to have something a little different here besides the empanadas. This trip I tried the fish and I must say it was probably the best fish I have had on the island and I have had a lot of fish on the island. It was seasoned and cooked to perfection. I might also add that their wine selection is very good and well priced. Rene and his staff as always take good care of you and we can't wait to return again in a few months.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank zman96
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good value”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Fair price for what you have...tasty. I ran into this place while going to get some diving equipment and i really liked. Martin the recepcionist at my hotel recomended it.

Visited April 2012