All reviews hot tub ceviche scuba du day pass infinity pool ocean view small hotel no elevator fourth floor loved this hotel every morning sandy area fish rooms are nice sea life restaurant staff playa del carmen
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel, with higly professional staff and very good quality breakfast, with fresh and various food. S-bahn at 30 metres and close to mano attraction. We sure will come back next year. Really recomended Hotel...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Suamy R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel B Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Davide R

Thank you very much for visiting us and taking the time to leave us your comments. It's a pleasure to know that I enjoy our services and facilities, and I can feel pampered during your stay. I invite you to be aware of our social networks and official website for future events and promotions.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I loved every minute while I was here and am anxiously waiting until I can visit again. From the moment I walked into the lobby I was treated like royalty. The views are fantastic from where ever you sit and there is just an overwhelming feeling of peace and tranquility here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank FrequentFlier729330

Thank you for such nice words about your stay. A pleasure to know that I enjoy your stay and our facilities and services. I thank you on behalf of all the staff for the time dedicated to let us cooperate your opinion. I invite you to be aware of our official website and social networks for future events and promotions

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Finally I got my vacation time and my family decided to go to hotel B Cozumel,I have to say that I was very resilience with the idea at the beginning, even in the airport I was telling to my family this is not a good place to go. we got there and we got problems with the room, and we ask for the manager to help us with this issue, the manager is a young lady , very well educated and very nice. she immediately move us to another room, and resolve the problem very quickly. after that everything was so nice, the pools, the service, the rooms. definitely a recommended hotel !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosita H
Suamy R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel B Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Rosita H

Thank you very much for visiting us and taking the time to leave us your comments. A pleasure to know that I enjoy our facilities and services. What a pleasure to know that they managed to solve their inconvenience in a timely manner. I hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you again on your next holidays and thus have the opportunity to know the new property we are working on. I invite you to be aware of our social networks and official website for future events and promotions.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

There is a better service now and the rooms are very specious and perfect. Everything place in the hotel is very clean and it has an amazing view. Also the workers are very respectful. The food and drinks were always very tasty. This hotel is brilliant.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Enma A
Suamy R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel B Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Enma A.

Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to leave us your comments.
A pleasure to know that I enjoy your stay and enjoy our facilities and service.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great time! It was perfect for the 2 days! I stayed. Eddie best waiter in the hotel! But over all great service. Room was great!!! Awesome view not so great was bed very hard left with back pain. Food was great! Menu was confusing! We love to stay again. Work for excellence resorts love to give and receive the same high standard service.!!!

Stayed: July 2018
Suamy R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel B Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear mary_lagu

Thank you for leaving us your comments and choosing us for your visit in Cozumel.
It is a pleasure to know that I enjoy our facilities and services.
I will share your words with Eddie and the rest of the team, and we assure you that we will continue working to provide a quality service to the guest. We invite you to be aware of our social networks and official website for future events