All reviews papa hogs superior room hot tub dive paradise dive trip convenience store internet connection hotel restaurant king bed breakfast was included staff was very friendly and helpful we've stayed fridge jorge island pier mexico
Reviewed 8 March 2016

My first time staying here and I was very satisfied! It is very reasonably priced (less than $90usd) and was very clean and everyone was very friendly. I even got upgraded to the penthouse. It is fairly close to town( 20 m walk or 5 m cab ride) and close to the Caleta (marina for divers,etc). Very nice pool and the grounds are well taken care of. I did not try the restaraunt on the grounds, but I did have a late dinner across the street, and that was very good. Overall 2 thumbs up!

Room tip: Penthouse had a great view
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2016

We enjoyed the Villablanca Hotel - location was great with access to 4 dive shops and 4 restaurants. Easy 1/2 hour hike to downtown for evening dinner or just to go to the Mega. It was easy to grab a tank and go for a shore dive off the beach. We booked a standard room but upgraded to a superior. If we come again we will upgrade to a Villa and do alot more of our own cooking. We enjoyed many breakfasts at the Arturro's restaurant at Villa Blanca as well as meals across the street at Le Hach. Yes, the hotel is old and could use a bit of a facelift in places. The shower sprayed everywhere and I would have liked a coffee maker and a hair dryer in my room. But there are really minor complaints and we overall enjoyed our stay.

Service was pretty good and we had more than enough towels and water in our room everyday.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Norine_and_Edgar
Reviewed 1 March 2016

This hotel is just precious! We will always stay here. This will be our third visit. Friendly staff, and clean rooms. Very quiet. Picturesque! Love! Beautiful pool, with nice restaurant. If you want a Hyatt, or monogram bathrobes, this is not for you. Top notch.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank HollyG2112
Reviewed 27 February 2016

The service was above board, they were friendly and helpful. It is on a side street right in playa so noise was less. They have an excellent restaurant right next to them. Rooms are simple but very clean.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank MicheleCribley
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

12/29/15-1/8/16. Great deal for the $. The AC was good, no issues with hot water. Water was off for about 4 hours one day but I suspect problem was outside of hotel. Wifi in common areas was free, extra charge for room but I did not inquire about it. Staff at front desk and housekeeping were terrific. Ate at restaurant two times, one was good and one was not. (Different cooks). Grounds/pool area were very clean. I will stay there again and request room C-6. This was a little friend outside my bathroom window, how cool!

Date of stay: January 2016