All reviews thirsty cougar sister hotel casa mexicana balcony room dive boat breakfast buffet stove top small walk in closet street noise restaurants and shops chest of drawers ocean view basic hotel grapefruit juice lobster shack ferry pier wet clothes
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been staying at Suites Bahia 10-12 nights at a time 2-3x a year since 2016. This is the last time I can stay here. Somehow the bar across the street, the thirsty cougar has started having nightly live music ON THE SIDEWALK. My windows are closed, my curtained pulled...It’s almost as if the band is in my room. This is atrocious. It’s been every night so far too. I’m really disappointed that this has happened. So much for sleeping this week. FML

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
ConciergeCasaMex, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Suites Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear guest,

We're sorry you were unhappy during your stay. We would appreciate if you give us an oportunity to enmend this bas experience in your next visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed here as part of a scuba diving package with Deep Blue Cozumel and it was a prime location for walking around the downtown area. The hotel was clean and the staff was professional, helpful, and friendly. It is in partnership with Casa Mexicana where the breakfast is served. Breakfast is a full and expansive buffet with everything from eggs/omelettes to a variety of fresh fruits, which can even be blended into smoothies, a selection of cereals, granola, chia, and also fresh squeezed oj and grapefruit juice (oh yeah, you can tell). The location is also convenient to a fun bar across the street, The Thirsty Cougar, where you can get a great margarita as well as delicious guacamole, and El Coffee, if perfect espresso is your thing. We also walked many times to the one solely vegan restaurant in town called Cali Cafe. Wifi in the hotel worked really well for us. We appreciated the safe in the room and the A/C. Here are a few things we missed having... an outdoor lounge area/balcony or even a window that had a view (our window view was to a wall), some extra chairs and perhaps even a table in the room, and drawers or shelves for storing stuff. The room furnishing included 2 beds so we used one as our unpacking area. There was also a fridge, sink, microwave, and dishes (no stove top though).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank Melissa Feimste... L
ConciergeCasaMex, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Suites Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your comments which helps us improve and always offer the best service to you! It has been a pleasure to welcome and serve you during your stay. We look forward to your next visit in this your home away from home.
Until next time...

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for a week in May 2018. The room I stayed at had no view and no balcony, but was cheap. The room was clean and was fine for my needs. I did have an issue with an item going missing from my room, but it eventually made its way back to me. I would have no problem staying there again in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
ConciergeCasaMex, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Suites Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Until next time...

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I can't say enough about how nice and caring Tre & Josephine were. I was hesitant to book the hotel as it was a bit out of my price range, When I extended they not ony were able to accomodate my stay but they also made the rest of the nights cheaper. The cabanas on the beach, the pool, the restaurant and the bar are great. The only complaint I have is that the bar and restaurant is a bit pricey. Love how close it is to mission beach.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ConciergeCasaMex, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Suites Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear guest,

We appreciate your comments,we are located in the dowtown of Cozumel, righ acrross the street from the boarwalk; we do not have cabañas on the beach, pool, or restaurant in the hotel you confuses us with another hotel. We are will be happy to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Suites Bahia is located in the heart of everything you need . Shopping, beaches, restaurants. Very clean rooms as well as helpful and friendly staff. We are planning to stay here again next year. Breakfast was outstanding.

Room Tip: We had a room with a balcony it was perfect.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ConciergeCasaMex, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Suites Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback! It’s been a pleasure to welcome and serve you during your stay. We await your next visit in this your home away from home.

Until the next time...