6,048 results
All reviews north tower la veranda fish new tower order off the menu indoor restaurant piano player sit down restaurant reservation restaurant fancy restaurant a la carte restaurant fajitas ocean view make reservations dive shop the fury buffet food
Reviewed 11 September 2018

The hotel is quite old, the rooms are not very comfortable and the food could also be a bit improved. The view is exceptional and the staff is friendly. I have spent 3 days at the resort and unfortunately the weather was awful 2 out of 3 days. But t he staff managed to entertain the guests even indoors.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The staff is super good, the rooms are great, the water and views are fantastic, and the food was good. The price was great also! I enjoyed the snorkeling. We also did a jet ski rental that was a lot of fun.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have traveled to Mexico multiple tines, but had never been to Cozumel except for during a cruise ship stop. Please understand that we love Mexico as a whole, and have stayed at some great resorts throughout Mexico, but this resort won our hearts with the amazingly clear water and beautiful beach. Our initial impression wasn’t good. I actually had a fit about our rusty and narly couch. The front desk staff was ok. We were issued a better room right away. It was dated, the bed was hard, and the pillows were, too, BUT the view from our balcony was breathtaking and it was spacious and clean. Once we met the wait staff at the buffet, we were fans for life. Miguel Dominguez was top notch in his service. Miguel Acosta was funny and accommodating. Gabriel and Sergio also gave great service at the pool area. I loved the fish spa pedicure and the pool area, too. I would return for the service, the genuinely amazing service, and the beach and views. Not fancy, but simply beautiful people and scenery!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FrequentFlier596696
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We have been going to this Resort for 11 years now I can't tell you enough about this place the staff is excellent the food is very good we have stayed in our same room for 11 years sounds crazy but that's how much we like it the housekeepers are wonderful plenty to do the beach is beautiful snorkeling there is awesome if you get a chance you need to try it out.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank martha v
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We had a group of 8 friends stay at the El Cozumeleno and we had an amazing vacation. The rooms are a little dated, but the staff and the view makes up for it. The price was absolutely amazing and the memories made are irreplaceable.
The bar staff was first class....Gabriel, Sergio and Miguel will definitely disappoint with their attentiveness. They are always there to please.
The food at the buffet is ok,, but once we found that we could order off the menu we were much happier. The wait staff in the restaurant was just as attentive and the food was very good. Remember to make reservations for the restaurant so that you will be satisfied.
Like I said for the price...you can not beat this place.

Stayed: August 2018