Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
First class diving in Cozumel

I did 2 amazing dives in Cozumel with Bubbles Underwater. Marion is an excellent divemaster showing... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2018
CCQW
PADI Open Water Certification

Great experience! Good price! Nice teacher! We came to Cozumel to do the Open Water... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018
augustahorvath
Tulum, Mexico
via mobile

All reviews giant lobster underwater world padi certification diving experience own pace shallow water amazing experience small group fish mariana teacher antonio learning scuba turtles mexico dives
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice day out there and i really like the small group concept of Mariana and Antonio. Mariana even prepared me a vegan lunch which was very cute. I would definitely choose to dive with them again if i come back.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Juma S
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Julia,
Thanks for your feedbacks. We are very pleased to hear you had a great time and you appreciated our vegan meal hihi. We wish you a nice end of holidays and good future dives in the cenotes.
Hope to see you soon for more Bubbles Underwater,

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Great day out diving! Antonio was terrific and really looked after us. The boat was great and lunch was delicious! We got up close to a massive nurse shark and saw some fish we had never seen before even after 25 dives in different countries.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Melanie N
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Melanie,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate reading your feedbacks and happy to read you enjoyed your experience with us.
We wish you all the best for your future dives and hope to see you soon for more Bubbles Underwater.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Great couple of very nice people
professional access, with a private photographer, and a cheap price. I highly recommend it

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Marko K
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hola Marko,

Thank you very much for diving with us, we are glad your experience was enjoyable, and as fun as it was for us.
It was a real pleasure to have you diving and we hope to see you soon for Bubbles Underwater.

Antonio y Mariana

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I did my PADI Open Water Diver over 3 days with Mariana in January. She was fantastic! The price included our accommodation at a local hostel, all the kit (except wetsuit), the books and some underwater photographs. The first two days were from the beach and on the last day I dived from the boat.

Throughout the course Mariana was kind, patient and so enthusiastic about diving and marine life! I was lucky enough to have her all to myself. On every dive she showed me new skills and on the final day we saw a turtle, shark and eagle ray. She kept in contact throughout the course and gave me her number in case I had any questions about my homework.

Can't recommend Bubbles Underwater highly enough!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Natasha W
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Natasha,
I had such a great moment with you and I am happy you had too. We want to thank you for your review and wish you all the best for your future bubbles.
Hope to dive together again,
Take good care,

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Everything was well explained and fun to learn. We took the Padi Open Water course with included accomodation in a Hotel/Hostel near the center. The price was pretty much similar to an other school but which did not include accomodation. The course was really complete to get initiated to underwater physics, breathing techniques and safety measures. Some schools will offer you a course with 10 other people, making it easy to get lost or to miss something. With Bubbles we had two teachers for my girlfriend and me which made the learning way more focused. Final note: 10/10

Date of experience: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Samuel C
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for your comment, we really appreciate it. We do love what we do and try to share as much as possible this passion with you guys. We wish you nice future dives and wish to see you soon in Cozumel.