“Perfect”
Review of Bubbles Underwater

Bubbles Underwater
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wanna dive different?? Let's go diving!! Enjoy incredible marine life of Cozumel!! In a familial atmosphere, we guarantee small groups and personalised service with PASSIONATED staff. The ocean is full of wonders.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The diving was very good. They were very professional, patient and cool. It was amazing ! Thank you !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank katarina91700
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Katarina,
Thank you for your comment. You are a real mermaid underwater, it was really a great moment. Wish you all the best and we hope to see you soon for more Bubbles Underwater.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"camera"
"company"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had a very nice day out there and i really like the small group concept of Mariana and Antonio. Mariana even prepared me a vegan lunch which was very cute. I would definitely choose to dive with them again if i come back.

1  Thank Juma S
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Julia,
Thanks for your feedbacks. We are very pleased to hear you had a great time and you appreciated our vegan meal hihi. We wish you a nice end of holidays and good future dives in the cenotes.
Hope to see you soon for more Bubbles Underwater,

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Great day out diving! Antonio was terrific and really looked after us. The boat was great and lunch was delicious! We got up close to a massive nurse shark and saw some fish we had never seen before even after 25 dives in different countries.

1  Thank Melanie N
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Melanie,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate reading your feedbacks and happy to read you enjoyed your experience with us.
We wish you all the best for your future dives and hope to see you soon for more Bubbles Underwater.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Great couple of very nice people
professional access, with a private photographer, and a cheap price. I highly recommend it

1  Thank Marko K
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hola Marko,

Thank you very much for diving with us, we are glad your experience was enjoyable, and as fun as it was for us.
It was a real pleasure to have you diving and we hope to see you soon for Bubbles Underwater.

Antonio y Mariana

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I did my PADI Open Water Diver over 3 days with Mariana in January. She was fantastic! The price included our accommodation at a local hostel, all the kit (except wetsuit), the books and some underwater photographs. The first two days were from the beach and on the last day I dived from the boat.

Throughout the course Mariana was kind, patient and so enthusiastic about diving and marine life! I was lucky enough to have her all to myself. On every dive she showed me new skills and on the final day we saw a turtle, shark and eagle ray. She kept in contact throughout the course and gave me her number in case I had any questions about my homework.

Can't recommend Bubbles Underwater highly enough!

1  Thank Tash W
BubblesUnderWCozumel, Owner at Bubbles Underwater, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Natasha,
I had such a great moment with you and I am happy you had too. We want to thank you for your review and wish you all the best for your future bubbles.
Hope to dive together again,
Take good care,