“Smooth Relaxing Restaurant in Cozumel”
Review of La Mission

La Mission
Ranked #82 of 433 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: entre calle 5 y avenida Rafael E. Melgas (malecon)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

If I was travelling alone, I probably would have missed this restaurant but thanks to my tour guide Carlos and his company I am glad I visited. The ambience is cool and the food is great. Get some nice nachos and sauce. The food is well prepared and delicious. The customer service is great. Visit next time you go to Cozumel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I tried La Mission for lunch while staying in Cozumel. The All-Inclusive resort we were staying at had a very lackluster selection of food so we decided to catch a cab and head into San Miguel. Another couple at the resort recommended La Mission and we gave it a try. The restaurant has a very cool atmosphere, kind of like being in a tropical rain forest, as there are trees and plants growing within the restaurant. They had a mariachi band and a trio played on a marimba. I ordered the fajitas and my wife had the combination platter. We were given chips and salsa to start things off. The food was served hot and quickly. Both of our choices were delicious. The prices were reasonable as it cost right around $33 USD for the two of us, including beverages. We would definitely return to La Mission and would recommend it to other visitors to Cozumel.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Best. Coconut. Shrimp. Ever! Full menu, friendly staff and plenty of chips/ salsa. Prices are comparable to the States.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Food was pretty good there. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the setting. The restaurant has an outdoor feel too it and is very open while providing plenty of shade and lots of fans.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food at this restaurant. We actually visited this place on back to back days because we like it so good the first day. We noticed that first time guest get fresh guacamole prepared for them at their table. We received it the first visit, but was never offered it the second one. They did provide complimentary soup and ice cream each visit. It is a very laid back atmosphere with quality Mexican cuisine. Would definately return.