“Go!”

El Puerto Clam House & Grill
Ranked #254 of 1,170 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: USD 6 - USD 27
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We live this place. We come every time we visit Cancún. This is the second birth in a great new location on the water. JOEL is an amazing host. The food is crazy good. He showed me a video of the octopus that came in on the boat in the morning that is now on my plate in the pic. Food is always fresh and amazing.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Every dish are so delicious, clams, fish, salmon, tuna are fresh. The seafood soup are great. their price are reasonable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

El Puerto Clam House used to be located downtown, but moved about a year ago so it is closer to where people live…I wished that I lived nearby. Unfortunately, it is necessary to take a cab there, rather than the public bus from the hotel zone. The seafood and fish are very fresh and I enjoyed the paella whereas my husband enjoyed the fish with garlic sauce. The paella was about 300 pesos and large, so I ended up taking some home. .My favorite drink is a mango margarita, with the small bottle of beer in it. Complimentary chips and a trio of sauces are served as well.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Had the best meal of our entire trip. Joel and his staff were truly amazing. We were recommended to this place by a local at our resort and our party of 11 can't stop talking about it. Thank you Joel can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Perfect night. Clams, oysters, snapper, Octopus, lobster and fantastic wine. A hidden gem & a higlight of our vacation.