“Full of Sol Y Mar”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
THE VIEW
THE VIEW
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dallas, Texas
“Full of Sol Y Mar”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

In order to have a good experience, in my opinion, there has to be great communication between the owner of the room and the person staying in the room.
Michelle provided that and more. It was so easy to send an email and expect a response right away. Or, you could simply visit their room if you needed to.
Her directions and recommendations are on point. In my advice, listen to what Michelle has to offer. You'll be pleased! The room; such amazing views from and very spacey for my party of six.
Michelle even took the time to bring us extra clean towels. Such a great host! Everything you'll need is in the room. We even found salt when we forgot to purchase some at the store.
You wont need to rent a vehicle in Cancun. That is for sure. Buses run 24 hrs and all you need to do is stand out side the gate to Solymar and the bus will pick you up for 10.50 pesos.
All of this, Michelle explains thoroughly. She definitely made my first experience very enjoyable and hassle-free in Cancun. I would definitely come back to this room and recommend it!
Thanks Michelle for everything!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Cindyvald...
“Great location. Amazing views of the beach.”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Location was Ideal. Easy bus access to the center and to the clubs. Michelle was very kind and helpful. The only complaint I have was that the guys in charge of the chairs the beach chairs are rude!!! I had issues with them trying to bring down chairs for us to sit at the beach with . But other than that everything else was as perfect as it could be. I would definitely recommend this place .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
26 Aug 2016
Thank you for the five stars Cindy . The benefit of choosing my places is that I'm here on the beach full time and am willing to do anything for you . The condo has Davide to provide you beige beach lounges for free (just a tip ) and the hotel has blue lounges . If you don't have a hotel bracelet on and ask the hotel staff, ANY ONE of them , they are known not to be helpful ...that's precisely why we have our own guys .
Wish I had known earlier to have cleared that up :)
BluesTrav...
Visalia, California
“Million Dollar View”
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

That was the first thing my kids said. My family had a great time in Cancun after spending a week in Playa Del Carmen.
This condo is located on the top floor with a nice deck just off the main bedroom. We even had our own umbrella and chairs waiting in the closet for chilling on the beach.
Located right on Hotel row at @ 18.5KM easy to catch a bus and head to anywhere. The buses go by almost every minute and cost only 10.5 pesos, so no worries getting around.
Michelle lives in the building and even stopped by once we were in to make sure all was ok.
Great service, location, and comfort!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View
Liked least: The shower
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Texas

santiago
“Excellent view”
Reviewed 4 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

This apartment was really nice, description and picture are accurate.
Payment and checking in was very easy, Michelle was always looking after us.
It has free parking.
The property is a two room apartment. One room has a fully equipped open kitchen, a dinner table, and two twin beds. The second room has a king size bed and half bathroom, no shower in this one. The AC unit in this second room was pretty old, loud, and hard to settle. Luckily we didn't need it.
The main bathroom has a problem with the flushing system of the toilette thats really annoying. We already told Michelle because it does need fixing.
The kitchen has an electric hob with four places, a regular size microwave, coffee machine, blender. No oven. We cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner with no problems.
Views are AMAZING. As you see in the advertisement.
The apartment is in a condo/hotel. You have access to the pool and beach. There are beach chairs and palapas, but in order to use one you have to "reserve" it before 8 AM. Luckily Michelle has chairs in the apartment.
Overall I am happy with the renting. Everything went OK. I would come back if the toilette and AC are fixed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
7 Mar 2016
Happy to report that the toilet was simply a matter of having too much paper dropped inside it so it is not an issue . The air conditioner in the second bedroom will be replaced . Easy to fix . Yes I'm proud to be on site full time for my guests and proud of our remodeled apartments that made us #1-#4 on Tripadvisor all of these years . So easy for me as I loved being a concierge at the five diamond hotels here where people were a much greater challenge to please :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;