Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

EXTREME CANOPY
2 Reviews
from USD 99.00
7,351 results
All reviews zip lining cenote swim extreme canopy tour off road chicken fajitas dune buggies bungee swing army truck afraid of heights roller coaster atv ride swimming hole great adventure a lot of fun adrenaline rush the entire staff the staff was great
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I really enjoyed my experience. The different zip lines, cenote zip, and the bungie swing were awesome. I wished the ATV's were faster, but it is understandable they want to throttle them down to protect inexperienced riders from getting hurt. Safety is first and foremost and I never felt in danger. Just a great time for a family.

Date of experience: February 2018
Selvatica-cancun, Guest service Maru at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your jungle experience entertaining. We absolutely love our work! We sincerely hope to see you next time for another amazing Cancun adventure at Selvatica!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I’m going to keep this very short.

IF YOU DON’T GO YOU’RE MISSING OUT!!

Amazing place, great activities, the guides were fantastic

I’ve been to Xplor but Selvatica beats it very easily.

ENJOY

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you! What an amazing review you shared with us. We are so glad to hear that your experience was great. We take pride in our work and love to share it with adventure people like you. It is truly our pleasure. Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had done a bunch of different excursions during my dozen or so years when visiting Cancun. I had also done about three or so zip lining trips with my son who is now 18. This adventure, by far was the best zip lining experience we’ve ever had. Don’t know where to begin, but the place was amazing. Very updated and extremely safety conscious. Beautiful,surroundings with incredibly friendly staff. Every part of the experience was pleasant and fun. Our tour leader,Dennis, was extremely attentive and felt like family before the day was done. The trip to Cenote (natural sinkholes) for diving and swimming was a bit short but it was great as well. I would definitely come to this place again

Date of experience: April 2018
Selvatica-cancun, Guest service Maru at Selvatica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hola jungle citizen, we are glad to hear that you had a fantastic time at Selvatica! From behalf of the entire staff we send you a big high-five & hug and hope you come back again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We attended a package of zip lining, ATV and swimming in the Senote tours. The tour guides( Jhonny and his team) they did amazingly great job and let all of us fun with safe.
It was unforgettable experience and I thank to all of them;)

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you jungle citizen! What a nice review you shared with us. We are so glad to hear that your experience was nonstop fun! You are always welcome to Selvatica: The Best Riviera Maya Adventure Park!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

From the moment we stepped onto the property, until the moment we left, we had a fabulous experience. Everyone there was 100% in to making sure we had the best adventure of a our life - and we absolutely did. Would highly recommend visiting. Our family of 5 did the ATV and ziplines.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for reviewing us, we are glad to hear both of you had a blast. We would like to see some pics of you having fun! We invite you to please share them on our facebook.