Me and my boyfriend both 22 stayed at the great parnassus from 22nd aug to 6th September. The hotel is huge people are always cleaning! We tried all the restaurants in the evening and we loved the Chinese & Italian. big ben was also nice we didn't like manhattan. At breakfast there was loads of choice & all was delicious. At lunch there was loads off different food at the roundabout ranging from Italian to sushi to Chinese. I enjoyed the vegetarian section. The crepie was nice to I loved the waffles. Entertainment team are always working and there always happy! Pool is clean except one day when somebody was sick in it from the previous night! Took all morning & half the afternoon to clean it! Beach is lovely, the sea is like a bath! We were also lucky enough to see a wedding one day and it was beautiful. One negative that really annoyed me. We were on the 9th floor of the hotel and there was 3 lifts not working and closed off, our room was the other side of the hotel to what the lift was. This was extremely annoying when our key decided not to work ( almost everyday) we then had to go all the way back down to the ground floor to get this re set, very annoying. I would advice people to defiantly go on the bar crawl with Thomas cook we had a brilliant time! We will defiantly be returning to Mexico in the future but going to an adult only hotel :) tequila vollyball adults only I think not! The kids just had to get involved which I dud not think was fair as they had all there games before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Resort is located at KM 17 on the Hotel Zone. It is an ideal hotel whether you are vacationing, celebrating or working. Ranging from fun to excitement for the whole family. With areas specialized for baby care, plus a complete children’s water park with a castle, pirate ship and water slides. Teenager club and a complete day and night time activities program. All the upbeat fun imaginable for families; snack bars, coffee and sweets at our creperie. Offering also exclusive areas for adults only. When choosing suites or club rooms for adults only, guests have access to our elite lounge restaurant for breakfast, and in-room special amenities. A variety of 7 different restaurants, 11 bars, 24 hour room service, 4 pools, mini golf plus a variety of different suites to choose from including family suites that fit up to five people. Entertainment at night, with interactive games and shows performed by our entertainers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Parnassus Cancun