“The Best Shuttle Service”

Happy Shuttle Cancun
Ranked #8 of 168 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cheapest Shuttle in Cancun Airport, Starting at $12 - Book your Cancun Shuttle Now! Shuttle to Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya & Tulum. Comfortable & Safe. Also we offer private tours to Chichen Itza and Tulum.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Clean, cooled, stocked vehicles. Friendly, knowledgeable drivers. On time for pick up and return service. The most inexpensive, and yet the best service around -you can have a private, secure, direct ride w/Happy Shuttle for less than the cost of a stuffy, cramped, rambling long ride w/ the other airport hacks. Just booked them for our next trip - I wouldn't use anyone else! C. Metz

Write a ReviewReviews (2,754)
All reviews
"these guys"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Not my first trip to Cancun, so I understand how it works. This time, I was traveling with kids which exacerbated my irritation with Happy Shuttle. I usually use Lomas, and I've never had a problem with them, but I was looking for something cheaper, and that's what I got.
To start, it was difficult to find the Happy Shuttle Reps. They do not carry signs and because of this, they are not easily identifiable or easy to locate amongst the usual swarm of the gathering crowd. Once I found the friendly company rep, we ended up waiting over 25 minutes for our car. Yes, our car had the snack items we had pre-payed for, and our driver was wonderful, but when I pay for a private car, I expect it to be there when I arrive, on time, and ready to go. I was extremely irritated that we were made to wait and that they weren't ready for us. Yes, the service was friendly, but that only carries things so far.

On my return ride to the airport, my driver was on time to my hotel, very friendly, and he whisked us back to the airport in a timely manner. Very impressed on return. Unfortunately, the arrival transportation left me feeling unhappy about Happy Shuttle, and I have no choice to go back to a more reliable company.

1  Thank Reddackel
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I use Happy Shattle service for the past 2 years. They never desapoint me. Very organized, remind with email about their service. No wait time, comfortable, clean cars. Will use them again when in Cancun.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We just returned from Spring Break and overall was disappointed on the service Happy Shuttle provided especailly on the pick up portion of the trip.
Pro's;
1.They provided great email feedback especially when a flight had to be changed the day of the pick up.
2.They provided clean cars.
3. They provided the beverages paid for in the van.
4. The return driver spoke great English and was very pleasurable.

Con's;
1.Very difficult to find the "stagers" in a large crowd such as Spring Break (We arrived at Terminal three, walked exactly where we were suppose to, but couldn't find the two reps. The reps were short and had backpacks on making it difficult to see thier shirts in a large crowd especially when they were not facing the airport or holding any signage. BTW, was our sixth time to Cancun and know the walk well)
2. The wait was long for a private van and we were not the only ones who had this problem. Three other family were waiting over 20 minutes.
3. The Vans were not marked as "Happy Shultte" and didn't have wifi. (It is almost as if they sub-contract out thier van's and drivers. Both return and arrival drivers had didn't company logo's on thier shirts).
4. The driver to our hotel couldn't keep a constant speed. (This wasn't because of traffic but rather a driver who pushed the gas petal "on and off" causing the speed of the van "fast and slow" thus extremely uncomfortable. My wife was ill over it).
5. The return driver made a "pit-stop" to fill up our tires during the drive to the airport. While this didn't take to long, it was a bit nerve racking.

Overall we arrived at both places safe, but next time I will use a bigger company especially the ones that have small-make shift kiosks outside on the sidewalk so that they are easy to be seen AND can provide a private van in a shorter period of time. When you pay for a private van, you expect a van to be waiting for you.

1  Thank TJHinc29