“Amazing Condo Cannot Find Better”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Beach
The Building
The Building
living room
front view of the villa overlooking the main pool
bedroom #2
Main dining room
adult pool
bedroom 3
Dining Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bedew
Mary, Turkmenistan
“Amazing Condo Cannot Find Better”
Reviewed 23 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent 9 days at this amazing spacious condo with 5 adults and two kids.
Condo is located next to the one of the best beaches in Cancun (50 m) and few steps from the Plaza with grocery store (100 m).
Condo equipped with everything you need for family.

We used public transportation to get around, bus stop is 200 m from the complex.

Owner, Linda, was realy helpful and available to answer our questions.

Property manager, Aldo, was helpful with our requests.

Strongly recommend to stay at Linda’s place.

Your age range 35-49
23 Jan 2018
Thank you for choosing us! We enjoyed having you and hope you comeback soon!
DelnCali
“Overall, Very Pleased with the Villa”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Had an amazing experience in Cancun with my family. Thanks to Linda for her speedy responses via email/text. The villa itself is ideally located, as others have previously wrote. The private beach area attached to the villa is private and not crowded, which is awesome if you don't want to be overwhelmed with crowds and noise. After 3 days on the private beach attached to the villa, I was ready for a more public, social beach, so we ventured to other beaches. But again, I'd rather GO to the crowded beach than have the crowded beach right outside my villa. I have no complaints about the villa staff and folks, as others reviewed below. Everyone was friendly and/or just went about their way. But no one was rude. Linda was awesome. Immediately responsive. Linda's onsite assistance (I forget his name, he runs the store in the villa) is a very nice man. But I have to echo other reviewers in that the language barrier made it virtually impossible to communicate. He came to fix and provide things as needed, and as directed by Linda. But he cannot provide much help directly to you if you need info about getting around, places to go, directions, etc. But again, a very nice name, Johnny on the spot if there are any issues that you communicate to Linda. And I repeat, Linda is extremely prompt and responsive. We had a few issues with our villa, which I don't feel the need to harp on, especially because everything was resolved instantly. I agree with others that some of the appliances and decor of the villa are outdated a bit, including the kitchen and the bedrooms. There is no trickery because you basically see everything in the pictures of the villa posted here. But that was not an issue for me and my family. But if you want a fully modern, state of the art and modern designed villa, this villa is not it. There are some updates here and there, such as the downstairs bathroom. But for the most part, the villa is dated (90s decor), but fully equipped and fully functioning. While I stayed there, the air conditioning upstairs operated at full blast. But the downstairs air never got really cold, only cool. It is noticeably warmer downstairs than upstairs. But again, by no means, was it uncomfortable. My only constructive criticism, would be the towel situation. Linda was kind enough to provide us plenty of towels, but the towels are not hotel quality towels. They are very used and dingy. Clean, but very worn towels. I'm sure the concern as a owner is that you don't want to keep stocking fancy or expensive towels, only to have them disappear or not be returned. But I would just keep track, label the towels and charge for missing towels not returned. It just adds a nice touch of class to see fresh fluffy towels instead of dingy old, stringy towels in the villa. I would consider this a constructive criticism, not a harsh one. The size of the villa was perfect, plenty of space for a family of four, a TV in every room (although nearly all the channels are Spanish speaking only), so bring an Amazon Firestick if you want access to English or other international programming. Wi-fi was fully operational, and we have 5-6 devices on the wifi at the same time, with no connectivity issues. The views from the villa as amazing. The convenience of the villla, and its location is amazing. The beach connected to the villa was amazing. Linda was amazing in that she was prompt and adament about making the experience great. Would I stay there again? Absolutely, for my needs and my expectations. I highly recommend this villa. Thanks Linda for a great villa!

Your age range 35-49
23 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for choosing us! I'm very happy you enjoyed your vacation here with us and I hope to see you soon again!
eatfoodwo...
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment is in a perfect location in Cancun. We could not ask for a better place. Steps from the pool and the beach, which isn't very crowded compared to other beaches we've seen. Across the street is a mall with a nice grocery store on the second floor - this store is open 7 Am to 11 PM every day and has everything you might want for food or typical necessities (sun screen, toilet paper, beer, wine,..). We went there every morning to get breakfast / lunch items (fresh rolls, croissants,..) It's also a quick walk (3-5 minutes) to several nice restaurants, and there is a bus stop as well which can take you all along the hotel zone for 10 pesos per person (roughly 50 cents). The area is quiet and feels safe, perfect for families or retirees (this isn't the place to go if you are a college student looking to party it up). We slept at night with the windows open and felt safe. The apartment is well appointed with nice furniture and comfortable beds. My only recommendation regarding the apartment would to do some update to the kitchen and master bedroom's shower - at the very least replacing the shower head which shoots out painful sprays of water. But other than that, we think the apartment was nicely kept and comfortable, and we would definitely return to the same location if/when we return to Cancun. Sitting on the balcony every morning watching the sunrise while sipping coffee was wonderful. The kids had a blast with the bodie boards which were available in the apartment.

The villa is also within easy walking distance to a fancy mall (10 minute walk or so) where there are several restaurants to check out. We ate at one there - La Parrila but feel the food was only average / a tourist trap.

Regarding airport transportation, Linda set us up with Gustavo for pick up/drop off. During our stay, we contacted Gustavo who also set up transportation for us to go to Puerto Morales to do some snorkeling. The drivers were punctual and professional, prices reasonable ($75 for round trip to airport, $80 to Puerto Morales for family of 6) and I would definitely hire him again in the future.

The 2 local restaurants (less than 5 minutes walk from the Villa) which we recommend are La Destileria and El Fish Fritanga. Both offer very good fresh food and drinks. The mole sauce at La Destilera is the best I've had in many many years. We did also eat at Fred's which is about 1 KM from the villa (an easy 15 minutes walk) which was good, but we didn't feel worth the money compared to the other 2 places.

The villa is also within easy walking distance to a fancy mall (10 minute walk or so, near the aquarium) where there are several restaurants to check out. We ate at one there - La Parrila but feel the food was only average / a tourist trap.

23 Jan 2018
Nothing makes me feel more satisfied than to hear that you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you so much for choosing us and hope to see you soon again!
SheriC130
“Perfect Location, Incredible View and Beautiful Beach!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I just returned from a weeks stay at this Villa and I must say it was a Great Alternative to staying at an All Inclusive! This place has Three beautiful pools one literally outside the Villas Door and the Beach is just beyond the Pools. The pools were not crowded and I loved not having to reserve chairs at the crack of dawn during Spring Break. The Snack Bar at the main Pool was not open and I heard from several residents that it has been open in the past but does not seem profitable so it does not remain open. The Villa itself is just as you see it in the pictures and beautiful views from the downstairs and two of the bedrooms upstairs. The furniture in the villa is all fine however the bedding however clean is dated. The mall is literally three minutes away with lots of stores and a grocery store. Bus is So easy to take and only 10 pesos per person.
Linda was very informative, responsive and the Man and his wife who manages the villa for Linda were Beyond helpful!

Your age range 50-64
23 Jan 2018
It was great having you! I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you and I hope to see you soon!
jessicaha...
North Branch, Minnesota
“Beautiful view, average condo.”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had a great time in Cancun, Linda was helpful to us. The man who takes care of the condo was helpful and kind as well, although it was difficult because he did not speak english. I realize that it is Mexico, and I don't expect them to speak my language, but it was hard to communicate issues that we had. The condo was okay, but while we were there, many things went wrong. First, we arrived and wandered down to the pool, only to get yelled at and disrespected by some of the other condo owners who apparently don't appreciate the people who just "visit" while they "have to live there". There were a large number of them that were kind, but a few were very rude and crabby. We found that there was one pool that we were "unwelcome" at. Then, when we arrived, the air conditioning wasn't working. So we slept the first night in miserable sticky heat. They came and spent hours, said they fixed it, but it was not fixed. So again, we slept in sticky heat. We woke up on the third day and headed downstairs, and suddenly I slipped and found myself flat on my back, having smashed my head on the wall and my elbow on the floor, as the ceiling had started leaking during the night and the floor was covered in water. Again, they came and spent hours fixing it, but they didn't have the correct parts (I think.... it's hard because they don't speak English) so it took until that evening to have it working. So, there were people in and out all day, which makes it hard to relax when there are strangers in your condo. Also that morning, after we cleaned up the mess on the floor and I took an Advil for the bump on my head, we made coffee. The coffee pot apparently did not work, because it made a HUGE MESS on the floor and all over the cabinets and countertop. It was spilling water and grounds all over the place and we couldn't get it to stop. We finally just had to sent the whole thing in the sink and wait for it to be done, and clean up that mess. A few other minor inconveniences, but again, it's Mexico. The beach was absolutely beautiful. We could not have asked for a better view. If you are a young family, or an older couple, this place was great, (aside from the problems). But if you are looking to stay up late and listen to music and "party", this is not the place. Most of the people here are retired. You had to be out of the pool by 9. We didn't mind this at all. We loved that the staff was on top of any and all rule breakers, it made for a more relaxing vacation for us, but for some, it might be frustrating. All in all, I would give it a 6/10. Which, for Mexico, isn't a bad number.

7 Mar 2017
I'm very sorry you had a bad experience with some of the owners I must I'm surprise, people there are usually very welcoming to tourist. As far as the A/C I apologize but do to the a proximity to the ocean they take a beating and have to be replaced every so often which was done immediately although it does take time for the tech to purchase a new one and set it up. I must say that each room has an a/c and it was unfortunate that it was the room you were staying at. I understand they did try to fix it meanwhile the new one was purchased and installed. I'm terribly sorry about the leaking due to the a/c and your fall. The coffee pot has been replaced. I have asked the property manager to make sure everything works like it should. Please accept my apologies and if you decide to comeback to Cancun I will make sure you have a great time with zero mishaps.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing