“Great place, large comfy home - strongly...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
kimberlyb...
McAllen, Texas
“Great place, large comfy home - strongly recommend!”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Pros:
Great location, easy beach access (see picture) close to shops, next to the Hardrock Hotel, comfy, large home. Good pool. Beware this is a residential community so there was a noise complaint when we played music by the pool in the middle of the day. However, the owner, Daniel, quickly took care of the complaint and assured us we were okay to play music during the day time and we continued our pool day comfortably. There is security on site 24 hours and this is a gated community. Natalia also provides great options for excursions/tours. You may want to talk to her before booking things independently (like I did).

My only complaint (which is really just a suggestion to the host) is that a lot of the faucets weren't working properly and not following the standard - left turn open, right turn closed. Water did come out but kind of sprayed everywhere. Also, when people showered downstairs the showers upstairs would lower in pressure significantly. I've traveled to a lot of places in Mexico and plumbing issues are very common. It didn't bother our group too much, we were still very happy with our stay. A little attention to details like this could go a long way.

Overall very satisfied and would rent again! Strongly recommend.

14 May 2017
Hi Kimberly
Thank you for your comments and was a pleasure that you can enjoyed our Residence.
I'm going to check that things in your comment.

I hope to see you next time in Cancun
Regards
Daniel E Laens
margggga
Vail, Colorado
“my mother 95 birthday”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

great place
the beach very close to the house and beautiful !!!
the house had every thing you need to have a good time ... we were 18 guests in two houses and had a great time !!!
the manager , the porter, the cleaning lady everybody very helpfull and nice attitud ....
i will rent it again !!!

Liked best: location
Liked least: air condition living room need a bigger one
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
23 Aug 2016
Hi Marga
Thank you for your comments.
I hope to see you again in Cancun
Best regards
KendraY11
“cancun vacation”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The condo was a great size for our family of eight however, the furniture was cheap and flimsy and uncomfortable. We were always afraid something was going to break just from regular use, like sitting on it, opening the cabinet, etc. The condo is also not located on the beach. its across the street and down an alleyway. Also a/c isn't like US is accustom to, plus charged in cash additional for it (electricity). A couple items didn't work well, if at all, in the house washer/dryer unit, clean water dispenser, front door knob (missing screws). All transportation had a hard time finding location.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: size of the property
Liked least: furnishings--cheap, flimsy & uncomfortable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jul 2016
Hi Kendra
Thank you for your comments I really appreciated. However I need to comment that other people that was in the house in the same moment like you wrote other things in the Experience book totally different that they love the house and everything was perfect. The house has a perfect maintenance and the furniture's has no more than 3 years . We never put that the house is on the beach in all description said across the street, why do you mentioned that? is no necessary. Really for the others comments is no necessary to write nothing more, transportation is not my concern.
My staff comment me that you don't want received the welcome at the residence for any other person if was not me, and I'm sorry some time is not possible for that reason are my staff to give you all what you need in your vacations.
I wish the best
Regards
npz1965
San Antonio, Texas
“great time in paradise”
Reviewed 22 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

this is a great place to stay if your going to Cancun with family. great location, shopping down the street. beach is very close to condos, less then 5 min walk. condo had lots of room for the all the family. will be staying at this place next year again. and many thanks to Denial and his staff, very welcoming.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: lots of room . large condo
Liked least: wish the pool would stay open after 9 pm
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
22 Jul 2016
Hi Nicer
Thank you for your comments. Is great know that you have had a good time with us.
I hope to see you next time when you visit Cancun
Best regards
TravelChi...
Georgia
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed 17 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I just returned from Cancun this month. We stayed from Dec 4-8 2014. First let me say Daniel was awesome. He was very thorough from start to finish. He really made this process for me very simple via email. The house was gorgeous with 3 levels!! The winding staircase is an amazing backdrop for pictures. We well are very comfortable in our sleeping quarters. The house is located within walking distance of the beach and tourist areas. The wifi was available and connected very well. The view from the master and queen bedrooms was beautiful. My group really enjoyed themselves on this trip. Also, the rooms were very sound proof, as some people listened to music on the terrace and others slept in their rooms!. Thank you so much Daniel for the beach towels as well.:) By the way, the bathrooms were very roomy and accommodates large groups. I would definitely stay here again!

Travelling group: Large Group
19 Dec 2014
Hello dear friends I hope you arrived save and happy after this vacation staying in your second home in Cancun.
I wish you the best for this Christmas and the following year 2015 can concrete all your dreams.
Thank you to stay with us.
See you soon
Kind regards
Daniel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing