11,501 results
All reviews royal service market grill blue agave mole family concierge bali beds avenue bar naos restaurant yhi spa kids zone dinner reservations main pyramid personal butler ocean view sushi butler service tacos
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband tried to do a nice thing and book this hotel for my 40th birthday as a surprise. Well, he booked it without realizing that our daughter had a medical procedure taking place on one of the days we would be away. I tried to call the hotel so that we could move the trip to the following weekend (NOTE: I DIDN'T WANT TO FLAT OUT CANCEL, I WANTED TO RE-BOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND!) and even provided the medical documents proving our dilemma. THIS HOTEL DENIED ME NUMEROUS TIMES. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT AN EXCEPTION CAN NOT BE MADE. It's just unethical. I don't care how gorgeous this hotel is or how many great reviews it has received. It is shameful that they aren't flexible. Even the airline is willing to change my flight! You may not care, Paradisus because in this messed up world it's all about the almighty dollar, but shame on you!

Room tip: Poor customer service, zero empathy
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank lillbit411
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear guest

Thank you for contacting the Paradisus Cancun hotel. First of all I would like to offer you an apology for the inconvenience with your reservation, however let me share with you important information about cancellation policies.
As well as flights, many other travel services fluctuate and change rapidly, this is due to the demand for some product or services. Travel agencies are aware of this and that is why they offer promotional rates and discounts on accommodation, however, in order to guarantee these low rates, the travel agencies have very specific modifications or cancellation policies. This means that a reservation can be non-refundable or cancelable due to the promotional rate that it has, in fact, all this is reported to all clients once they have made a reservation.
We regret that your travel agency has not shared this information with you. Although we are sure that if you will stay with us your perspective of the services would be different because nowadays we are one of the best hotel option in this wonderful destination.
We hope that in the future you have the opportunity to know our facilities and services and enjoy Paradisus Cancun.

Best regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I took our first trip to Cancun and this property. The whole experience was incredible. Food, drinks and amenities were awesome, but the staff truly make the experience worthwhile. The royal service option specifically is well worth the money and the ultimate vacation option. Staff is attentive and ready to help with anything you need without giving it a second thought. Never had a single negative interaction with anyone. They are super positive and delightful. Will definitely recommend to friends and will revisit again. Sergio and Melina in particular in Royal Service were phenomenal.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jair P, Gerente at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Jacob L

I want to extend you my warmest gratitude for sharing with us the wonderful moments that you lived in your recent vacations in Paradisus Cancun.
We are proud to know that our team meets the objective of providing the best to you and your loved ones, be assured that your comments will send to the people who you mentioned, because for us there is no greater reward than being recognized for the hard work we do every day.
On behalf of all who work here, I want to convey to you my warmest invitation to return with us in the future to enjoy all the wonders that this paradise has to offer.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Cancun for the first time this March with my boyfriend, his family and their friends who are club members with Paradisus Hotel. When we pulled into the hotel, I was in complete shock and awe. It was massive and incredible. I have never seen such a beautiful hotel in my whole life. My two favorite parts of Paradisus is the food, specifically Blue Agave and the outstanding staff, specifically Samuel Pech. Samuel was the most genuine, kind, and fun bartender I have ever met. He was all about taste and making sure the people he served enjoyed ever last drop of their drink. When he would see us walking up to the bar, he would already be making our favorite drinks. One specific time I want to point out about Samuel phenomenal service is, our very last night we were in Cancun before we flew home, we sat outside of the Red Lounge bar, we knew he would be working the bar in there that night and we wanted to enjoy his company and service one last time before it was time to say goodbye to paradise. As we were sitting outside of the Red Lounge, Samuel had noticed us and made my boyfriend and I our favorite drinks and personally brought them to us outside of the bar. He was always so welcoming and friendly. I will never forget such a genuinely kind soul that Samuel is. I 100% look forward to seeing Samuel again in the future!
Blue Agave was my ultimate go-to for food! The service and food was out of this world. I could not get enough of the food. The sunset grill was amazing as well, very good chicken wings. All in all, this was the best vacation ever and if it wasn’t for The Paradisus Hotel and it’s terrific staff, this trip wouldn’t of been so unforgettable. I cannot wait to return to the Paradisus hotel in the, hopefully, near future! Thank you to all the staff and Paradisus Hotel for a wonderful week full of fun, laughter and pure happiness! I miss it every single day!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Lexi B

I want to thank you for taking the time to share with the travel community your most recent stay at Paradisus Cancun.
It fills us with pride and satisfaction knowing that you could fully enjoy your last vacations. As you mentioned our team will always be with the greater willingness to help you, they are perfectly able to serve you in everything you need.
We look forward your visit again in the future to still enjoy the wonders of this beautiful country.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The hotel is beautiful. The food is a 3, you are overwhelmed with sales pitches for timeshares and it's almost impossible to get dinner reservations because they say they are booked. I wouldn't stay again

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank F B

Dear F B

Thank you for sharing with the traveling community your most recent experience at the Paradisus Cancun hotel. First let me extend you an apology for the inconvenience you had during your stay with us.
I want you to know that part of our improvement process is to locate faults and implement programs that we have to resolve these situations as soon as possible.
All comments that you made to us, we will take in consideration and we'll send detailed reports to the involved department.
I would like that you can give us the opportunity to change your perspective of the hotel and stay with us again. I promise you will enjoy all the improvements we have for you.

Best regards
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have nothing but good things to say about Paradisus Cancún. My friends and I traveled there last week for a vacation to celebrate turning 30 this year, and we thought it sounded absolutely perfect, and from the photos, it was exactly what we wanted.

It was absolutely the correct choice. The property is beautiful, perfectly perched on a choice stretch of pristine beach. The staff is among the most attentive of any resort I have ever stayed at, and the service and amenities were flawless. Blue Agave and Mole, in particular, were highlights of our culinary experience. The number of choices for dining make this a no-brainer for groups with diverse cuisine tastes.

Our rooms were flawlessly clean, beds were comfortable, and the vista from our ocean-view room was breathtaking, as you can see below.

Of all the superlative aspects I can come up with, though, the absolute highlight was our beach attendant, Asunción. I have never in my life been treated with such care, warmth, genuine positivity, and all-around hospitality than Asunción showed my friends and I. Not only was she attentive, but also incredibly caring and literally one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have ever met in my life.

We became fast friends with Asunción, and I was very sad when our time together came to an end. I could go on and on and on about her incredible warmth and positive energy, but suffice it to say, we made a real friend in Asunción and she made our time at Paradisus Cancún not only perfect, but memorable, with her wit, charm, and the real pride she takes in making her guests comfortable.

Asunción, you are Paradisus Cancún’s biggest asset and we thank you for a weekend we will never forget.

If you’re thinking about an all-inclusive in Cancún, stop looking and just book Paradisus. Doesn’t get any better.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear ADF-1988

On behalf of all who make up the team of Paradisus Cancun I want to thank you the time invested in sharing with us your comments about your most recent stay at our hotel.
As you mention, the hotel has a large number of qualities that distinguish it and make it stand out from among the options for accommodation in Cancun, this coupled with the great team who works here, result in a heavenly destination ready to receive you as you deserve.
Our whole team has a strong commitment to our guests; because for us the greatest satisfaction is know that all are taking home wonderful memories that it last a lifetime.

Cordially